Dancing With the Dead

(((((Okay so i start going crazy here! *praying that Dr. Robinson doesn't read this* I DON'T NEED TO GO BACK TO THE NUTHOUSE!!!)))))

You stare in wide-eyed amazement. Like really, Masky was just a bad-ass! Yeah he might be holding you as a hostage to apparently play in his sadistic torture game, but god damn it you're still a girl.

But damn it, Robert was brave for actually walking up there! And Hoodie, throwing that rope over the rafters- wait, what? You watch Hoodie throw one end of the rope over the rafters, pulling Abby's corpse up to dangle in the air. Masky watched, impatiently tapping his foot as Robert slowly made his way to the front.

He cocked the gun, growling, "You're trying my patience, boy. Keep in mind that I have a gun! I've killed hundreds of people, you'd just be another brick in the wall." Robert gulped, quickening his pace and stopping a few paces away from Masky.

Masky spun the gun so it dangled on his pointer finger, holding his free hand out for Robert to shake. "How nice of you to join us," Masky grinned,  grabbing Roberts hand and violently shaking it. When Masky let go, Robert let out this weird painful-sounding groan and held onto his shoulder. Looking up, you watch Abby's corpse swing in an invisible breeze.

Stab wounds covered her body, leaving blood and tattered clothing covering her. You counted at least 37 stabs in her chest alone. Damn it, Carl.

Robert fearfully looked up at Abby's corpse as if expecting it to jump out at him, and Masky noticed this. He chuckled for the millionth time, grabbing both of Robert's hand and snatching the rope from Hoodie. He tied the end of the rope around Robert's hands, Abby's corpse falling down until she was barely touching the floor. Taking a few steps away, Masky aimed his gun once again and growled, "Dance."

In a state of shock, Robert violently shook his head and tried to run away. It only resulted in the rope pulling, lifting Abby's corpse a few inches. Masky didn't seem to enjoy his behavior. He snatched an axe from Toby's belt, stomping over to Robert and swinging it into his side.

The entire group flinched, you included. A few of the more dramatic girls screamed with Robert or yelped, cowering away. From your place in the middle of the group, you managed to feel the blood splatter against your face.

The screams echoed from Robert's mouth, salty tears strsaming down his face. Masky leaned over Robert, shouting over his screams, "HURTS, DOESN'T IT?!? NOW DANCE, OR I'LL DO IT AGAIN!!!" Toby simply watched, his head tilted to the side, giving off the occasional spasm called a twitch.

You squeeze your eyes closed, feeling Robert's blood run down your face and into your shirt to run between your cleavage. (Boobs. :3) You shutter, almost not hearing the slamming against the front door. Masky glanced at it, a confused expression on his face, shaking the gun a bit to motion Toby towards the door.

Watching Toby go to the front door, you hear a rough voice on the other side shout, "TWPD, OPEN UP!" Masky, Toby, and Hoodie all freeze and tense up, Toby looking through the peep hole with a shaky hand.

Hoodie cleared his throat quietly, getting Masky to look his way. Masky simply nodded a bit, pointing the gun in your direction. "One of them," he whispered. Nodding back, Hoodie took the axe, kicked his way to the middle of the hostages, and grabbed your shoulder, hauling you to your feet. "Everyone get up," he whisper-growled, waiting until everyone stood up before shoving you forward.

You got walked down the hall again into another room, looking behind you to see Robert and Abby's corpse still tied up on the stage. Hoodie whacked you upside the head with the heel of the axe, growling, "Keep walking."

Crossing your arms in annoyance, you growl back, "I am, geez!" He yanks you to a halt, shoving the other people to keep them walking to the next room. Hoodie grasped a strong hand around your throat and narrowed his eyes to slits. "Just shut up," he hissed, leaning close to you.

Oh shit, this was the part in fanfictions where the crazy guy kissed you like crazy! Your face flushed, ready for the magnificent kiss from this psycho. But your fantasy was rudely ripped away when this psycho clutched your throat tighter and threw you to the floor. "Get moving," he growled.

You wince as you contact the floor, standing up only for Masky to drag you back into the front room. "It's just Josiah," he grumbled, "bring them back in here." Your eyes immediately fall upon a tall man wearing black jeans, a black trench coat, and a black fedora. His skin was pure white, and only his sharp-toothed grin remained on his otherwise blank face.

Once everyone was back in the room, Masky announced, "I have some good news and bad news. One of you get to leave, that's the good news. Bad news, you go home with Josiah. He's one of us, and frankly, you'll just be used as his new sex toy." Everyone started to panic, and Masky pulled out the hat again. Josiah smirked and pulled out a name, reading allowed, "Gabriella-"

"No," Masky said a millisecond later, not even giving him the time to finish talking as he growled, "Pick a different name." Josiah rolled his eyes, pulling another name and saying, "Sophie Coswell?"