STALKER?!?

Chapter 10: "STALKER?!?"

He just let you go. Again. Just like that. You weren't sure how to think or feel about what was happening.

You slowly get to your feet and begin to run away from that place. It wasn't any more than ten years before you catch sight of a human figure humbling towards you in a zombie like posture. You freeze in place, hearing it groan in pain. But... zombies don't feel pain, right?

You inch towards the noise, making out the dead hard scent of human blood as you got closer. As you reached the zombie guy, you almost immediately saw Robert's features in the near darkness of night.

He glances up at you, the panic in his eyes fading away as he recognizes you. "Th-thank god," he panted, holding the axe wound on his side, "I thought you were one of those killer freaks."

"No," you respond, walking over to him. You look down at the wound, seeing that the dark stain of blood was bigger than before. "But how did you get out?"

"Those monsters enjoy the hunt. They didn't tie my hands tight at all. I slipped out and ran as fast as I could with this bleeding bastard." He stares down at his wound, glaring in hatred.

You bite your lip, looki ng away and glancing around you. "Did any of the killers follow you?"

Robert shook his head, saying, "No, they all went back to the lumber mill because I escaped." He glanced down and closed his eyes, sighing, "I feel bad, that Mask guy is probably taking out so much frusteration on the corpse. Or worse, another innocent hostage."

You nod slowly, muttering softly, "It's everyone for themselves until we get to help. You can't worry about everyone else, Robert."

Robert chuckled softly, whispering, "Yeah, I guess you'd know my name from Mask calling me up. I never caught your name, though."

"(Y/n)," you reply, feeling your face heat up a bit. You wrap an arm around him as you said, "Come with me, I dropped my phone running from one of the killers. If I can find it, I can call for help." He nodded in agreement, leaning against you in support.

The two of you walk for a while before you see the light of your phone in the distance. You gasp in joy, letting go of Robert and running for your phone. Robert groans in agonizing pain behind you, grumbling, "Really, (y/n)? I mean I know yousaid not to care, but I thought there was a bit of a thing betwe-" He cuts off suddenly, and you peer through the darkness to find out why.

You couldn't see his figure through the dark. Narrowing your eyes in concern, you start to walk towards the spot where you left him. Calling his name a few times, you begin to fill with dread. The tree branches above you creak and shake with weight, making shivers run down your spine.

You move to step forwaed again, but a stro ng hand grasps the back of your dress. The hand yanks you backwards, causing you to stumble and fall onto your back. Glancing up, you stare upwards to see Hoodie's black and red face.

He stood over you, an annoyed look showing through the thing covering his face. "Oh, it's you. Again" he grumbled.

You stare it him, saying softly, "Wait, how did you find me so quickly?"

"That doesn't really matter," he responded.

"Were you stalking me?" you ask, shivering in fear.

Hoodie growled loudly, grasping a handful of your hair and pulling your face close to his. You felt his nose brushing against your forehead, and his against yours. "I said that doesn't matter right now. This is your last chance, kid," he snarled, "I've let you go two times already, one more strike and you're dead, got it?!?" You whimper in reply, quickly nodding as best you can.

"Good," he grumbled, shoving your head back against the green. A flash of bright red filled your vision before going pure black.