one

Adyel

my heels clacked against the marble floor as I walked with 3 vanilla folders that held cases and files in my arm.

I stopped at Cameron's desk.

I dropped the folders on his desk and he looked at me, along with my partner Ethan.

"what's this?" he said, while him and Ethan opened the folders.

"Samuel Wilkinson, Nate Maloley, and Abigail Williams. Abigail is the girl that went missing a few days ago. Samuel is a suspect. So is Maloley." I said looking at Cameron.

"how do you know that Wilkinson did it? you know they could be pulling a trick." he said.

"I know things," I paused. "and I know exactly where to find him." I smirked.

I went back to my desk and started printing more of the cases.

until Ethan came into my office and set more papers down.

"you know everything huh?" he said sitting on my desk, snapping his spearmint gum.

"you know, I know everything." I said.

"if you're so sure about that, why don't you tell me what Maloley is doing in the act." he said.

"drug dealer, but he's not doing it for himself. he's doing it for Sam. he doesn't keep the money. he's just selling them for Sam." I winked.

"so how's this going down tonight?" Ethan said still sitting on my desk.

"I'm going to the house to get 'help'," I said quoting the word help. "and you guys will be waiting to take him down."

"who's you guys?" Ethan asked.

"you, Cameron, Grayson, Nate Garner, Aaron, and Jack Dail of course." I winked.

"you're a smart girl, agent." Ethan smirked.

"so I've been told." I smirked back.

this was it. it was time for me to get help.

I knocked on the white door.

a women answered the door.

"hello, I'm house sitting down the street and I came home and the door was wide open. I was going to ask if there's anyone that could maybe help me?" I asked faking it.

"NATE!" the woman yelled up the stairs.

a man came trotting down.

the dealer.

I started walking down the street to the house.

I got in and he started looking around.

"NATE MALOLEY, HAND BEHIND YOUR HEAD, GET DOWN." all the agents yelled pointing guns.

I cuffed his hands together.

"you wanna talk, Nathan?" I said taking him back to the house and made him sit at the table.

"I need you to look around, find something." I said to all of the men.

I got a cop to watch him.