twenty seven

i can only hope to be as hot as ethan when I'm 20, oh wait he's 16. I'm fucked

ethan

my head stayed in my hands until I realized I should probably be professional and go the conference room.

I walked in and everyone stares at me.

"okay, let's start this over." i clapped. "hi, i'm ssa ethan dolan. it's nice to meet you." i shook the new agents hand.

"jasmin saleh. it's nice to meet you agent dolan." she smiled and shook my hand.

"and I'm obviously the better looking twin so it won't be hard to tell my twin brother and I apart." i looked at the files as everyone laughed.

jack came running into conference room like a maniac.

"guys, we have a problem." he fixed his tie.

we all looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "the senator of washington dc demands to see us." he sighed.

"he found out that we were trying to find brooklyn." jack typed on his ipad.

•••

we all walked into the congress building and sat in the fancy chairs outside the courtroom.

"ethan dolan, the senator would like to see you." a security guard came up to me.

i say in front of the senator in the courtroom as a scowl was spread across his face. "ssa ethan dolan." he said as he looked at a file.

"i was told it was your idea to go looking for brooklyn beckham. agent chapman's killer." he tapped his fingers on the desk.

"i take full credit for that." i professionally said.

"you were going to put a foreign fugitive in fbi custody, when this wasn't even an open case?" the senator fought.

"agent chapman, worked on a case with him in France. you have no idea what was going on." he shook his head.

"and senator that's where you're wrong. I knew exactly what was going on. i have the files from France. I knew who she worked with, I knew what she did, and what she did wasn't exactly the best choice, but it was to get a profile." I spat.

"did you have an affair with adyel chapman?" he glared.

"if you call an affair, being someone's partner in the fbi world, being someone's best friend, caring about someone because they mean so much to you, and wanting to find the person that murdered them, then yes I was having an affair with adyel chapman." I spat.

"you can't go out on a case like this, you have to be invited upon a case, not open one by yourself." he was starting to get angry.

"tell me that when your best friend gets murdered." I was even more angry.

"I'd still follow the rules because I took an oath just like you. checkmate, your move." he smirked.

"when someone is checkmated they are no longer any more moves. your move senator." I smirked my evil smirk back.

"zugzwang." I said walking out of the courtroom.

(zugzwang; a situation in which the obligation to make a move in one's turn is a serious, often decisive disadvantage.)

when I walked out of the courtroom I saw Cameron. he motioned me over to the other end of the hallway.

"listen to me, I don't give a fuck what the senator says. we are going after brooklyn beckham whether he likes it or not." he whispered to me.

after everyone was done being preached at by the senator we all went back the bau.

we met in the conference room and jack had a lead, he said. "okay saleh, since you don't know much about this case or adel in general. ill fill you in." grayson started.

"so basically, adyel was ethan's partner in crime and he thought she was cooler than a bag of fucking chips. he also thought she was extremely hot." he smirked.

"okay enough of you," i pushed him away and started filling her in on what really happened.

"adyel was my partner, yes. she was beautiful, yes. but before she came to the bau, she worked on cases in france. little did we know she needed a profile so she slept with a guy for the profile. so she was basically a double agent. now that he found that out he wants revenge. and he killed her." i choked up on the last part.

"agent dail, would you happen to have adyels cell phone anywhere?" she asked.

"we couldn't find it and she had been calling on a disposable cell." jack answered.

"did brooklyn have any children?" agent saleh asked again.

"let me look," jack typed.

"oh my god, he had one son. the mother isn't on here but i can try to find him-"

"OH MY GOD!" jack let out a scream of horror.

we all looked at him like he was crazy. "i just got an email from an unknown sender and they're pictures of a lady and a little boy tied up with someone pointing a gun towards them." he started to panic.

"is the person holding a gun visible?" aaron asked.

"no-i think I'm gonna be sick." he shoved the laptop towards me.

i looked at the picture and the only thing you could see of the person holding the gun was a hand.

i started to feel instantly sick. "i'm sorry. i can't look at this anymore." i got up and started pacing around the room.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" grayson asked looking at me like i was crazy.

"LOOK GRAYSON TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE." i screamed.

"calm down ethan," he looked at the screen and his eyes widened.

"are those-" he gulped.

saleh looked at us as if she didn't know what was going on.

"adyel's favorite color and the shape of her acrylic nails, yes." i huffed.

"she killed them?" grayson started crying.

"try finding brooklyn's son in any schools in the france area or in the states. his mom could have taken him." i demanded to saleh.

"i thought she killed them?" aaron said.

"no she wouldn't do that." i cried.

"ethan." grayson tried calming me down but it was no use.

"no, she wouldn't do that." i screamed and cried.

"ethan-" grayson said catching me as i fell.

"she wouldn't do that." i cried.

"she did, eth. she did." grayson helped me stand up.

"nothing is falling into place here. she wouldn't do that." i cried

A/N

YA GIRL LOST ALL THE PICTURES OFF HER PHONE AND I DONT HAVE A PHONE BECAUSE THE APPLE STORE COULDNT SAVE ANYTHING!!