sixteen

adyel

"yeah Ethan?" I answered my phone.

"hey doll face, it was Cameron and Kate's SUV that got bombed. Cameron is at Saint Barkleys hospital and Kate's in surgery. meet me there, I'm on my way right now."

"alright, babe. I'll meet you there." I hung up.

"we're going to Saint Barkleys, let's go." I announced to the rest of the team.

nobody questioned it and got into the black SUVS.

*at the hospital*

I walked in just to see Cameron fighting Ethan to get up.

"where's my clothes?" Cameron asked obviously frustrated.

"Cameron, calm down." Ethan put his hands up.

"where's Kate?" he asked.

"she's in surgery." Ethan said back.

"and Sam?"

"he's dead." Ethan answered.

"we need to look over the profile again. something isn't right." Cameron huffed.

"that's why we're all here." I said.

"Sam was the guy that put the bomb under Kate's SUV, but why?" Cameron asked.

"maybe it's personal?" I suggested.

"no, he's trying to get a message out." Cameron said.

"the emergency responders!" Aaron spoke up.

"that's what he's trying to get out. it has something to do with that. he's trying to say that's not the target. the city is. there's another way that he's gonna try to bomb the city." Aaron explained.

"but all of the un subs are dead, how is there gonna be another way?" Nate said.

"there's another un sub." I threw my head back.

"the thing is, where is he?" Grayson opened his mouth.

"think about it, that unsub stayed with you for the whole time that you and Kate were on the street. why?" Ethan asked.

"did you find sams phone?" I asked.

"yes," Ethan answered.

"did he ever call 911?" I asked.

"he called one number three times." Ethan shook his head.

"Sam stayed with Kate and I the whole time because he was making sure the ambulance got to us. he wanted us to get into the ambulance to take it to the hospital." Cameron rubbed his face.

"the city is part of the target, this hospital is right in the middle of the city." I said unholstering my gun.

"and I drove the ambulance right into the basement of this hospital." Cameron said catching up with me and unholstering his gun.

"I'm going to the basement." Ethan said running.

"WE GOT STAIRS!" I yelled back.

ETHANS POV.

I ran to the basement to see the ambulance and the huge bomb inside. I closed my eyes and groaned at the thought of what was gonna happen if this thing goes up.

I carefully opened the doors of the ambulance.

"fuck," I whispered noticing that the bomb was cell phone operated.

whenever this guy wanted the hospital to blow he could press a button and it would.

I called jack.

"hello-"

"cut all connection to all cell phone towers in this city." I commanded.

"I can only stall them for like five minutes." jack huffed.

"just do it, when I say go." I said & dialed adyel.

"I putting adyel on." I said.

"hey baby," she answered.

"where's the quickest place I can get to without destroying anything." I asked adyel.

"just a little out of town. it's gonna take about 6 minutes to get there." she said.

"you tell everyone I'm coming, I gotta get this ambulance out of here." I said.

"okay jack, go. stall the towers." I said starting the ambulance.

"Ethan please be careful." adyel said.

"don't stop talking to me, babydoll." I said with my foot all the way down on the gas pedal.

"Ethan you have 3 minutes until they go back in session." jack said.

"Ethan get out!" adyel screamed.

"no baby, I'm not quite there yet. don't stop talking to me."

"you know what you are to me, adyel?" I said.

"tell me later get out of there!" she panicked.

"TEN SECONDS ETHAN." jack yelled.

I saw the spot where I parked the ambulance once I got there, the ambulance blew up.

"ETHAN!" adyels voice rang through the phone.

"ETHAN PLEASE!" she yelled.

"you are my god given solace women, what ever you do, don't you ever stop talking to me." I was out of breath from running away from the ambulance.

"I can't talk to you right now, because I'm mad at you." she cried.

"I can wait, love."

"but one thing, eth." she cried.

"yeah?" I said.

"partners in crime, gorgeous." she was still crying.

I laughed a little.

"partners in crime, babydoll." I smiled.

A/N

BY THE WAY THE UNSUB DIED AND CASE # WHATEVER IS DONE!!

there's about to be a plot twist in the next chapter. ;)