thirty one

that's my baby daddy, go baby daddy

ethan

it was real. she was in my arms again. she wasn't dead. I held her until someone ruined bit by coughing.

that someone just happened to be cameron. i let go of adyel and turned around.

"i know we all missed her but we really need to find aidan." cameron looked at adyel.

"i missed you all so much, none of you deserved that." her eyes looked sad.

"theres so much i want to tell you but right now i need to know whats going on with aidan." she said hugging jack.

"adyel was there a man living at the house?" aaron asked her.

"yes, my friend randy keller. he was raising aidan as if he was his own." she explained.

"i never saw him go in or out of that house." jack said.

"he was deployed overseas. that's why we had a nanny for him." she said to jack.

"the current suspect that has aidan is richard gerace." grayson said from behind her.

she furrowed her eyebrows. "he gave up on brooklyn a long time ago and i don't think he would have the balls to pull it off."

"you said there was no forced entry at the house?" she asked me.

"i had two agents working security." i softly said.

"we think gerace and his partner posed as the next shift. one of the agents was a woman." aaron told her.

"shes the alpha." adyel said.

"so we're looking for a woman who wants to get back at beckham?" saleh asked.

"and our suspect list just got a whole lot longer." adyel nodded her head.

i walked with adyel and grayson to jacks office. jack was already in there looking at mugshots.

"woah! brooklyn had encounters with all of these women?" grayson asked.

"most of them." adyel sighed.

"hey can you shoot these into the conference room for me?" adyel asked jack.

"anything you want, hot stuff." jack winked.

we all laughed.

grayson, adyel, and i walked back to the conference room.

"so how mad is the team?" she asked out of the blue.

"they're all in shock. we're just glad to have you back though." grayson swung an arm around her.

"how was paris, baby girl?" i asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder and kissing her head.

"it was beautiful. nerve rackingly beautiful." she laughed.

"hows derek?" i asked.

"we kinda split after cameron told him the plan. he promised to keep the secret and we could remain friends." she gave a small smile.

grayson winked at me over her shoulder.

"i'm sorry about that doll." i said but in reality, i wasn't sorry at all.

"im so glad to have you guys back." she hugged grayson and i.

we all walked into the conference room.

"all these woman, are suspects that had relations with brooklyn that might have crossed paths with gerace." adyel explained.

"did anyone have a more personal connection with beckham?" i asked her.