thirty seven

he's so precious yet, so daddy. ya feel

💫

adyel

"ethan, not here. not now." i pushed ethans tense body off mine. "please, just-" he cut himself off by kissing my neck harshly. i bit my lip, trying not to moan.

"i promise, when we get home. just not here." i kissed him. when i kiss him he shoved his tongue in my mouth. "damn it, ethan." i pulled away.

"adyel, he can't talk about you like that." he whispered yelled. "he's also a drunk psychopath that's probably having a psychotic break." i rubbed his cheek.

he took in a harsh breath through his nose. "like i care! he was still doing it." he said, obviously pissed off.

"don't worry lover boy, you'll get your turn." i smiled, kissing his cheek leaving a slight red mark from my lipstick.

he smirked putting his hands around my waist. "good." he slapped my ass. "jesus!" i jolted forward.

we got back to the local police department where the rest of my team was. "adyel, go get changed and then we need help with this guy." cameron yelled from across the office. i turned to ethan, who held my clothes. "hurry back." he kissed my cheek.

i rushed to the bathroom, stripping the very short, tight dress off my body. i unfolded my pencil skirt and slipped it on along with my white dress shirt. last was the louboutin heels. the classic adyel chapman signature.

i folded everything up, stuffing it in my louis vuitton bag that ethan bought me for my birthday. i rushed to the conference room sitting in a chair. "so, what did i miss?" i huffed.

"apparently your fitness test to get into the fbi, because you're out of breath just from going from the bathroom to here." grayson laughed.

"excuse- you!" i slapped his arm, pausing to get a breath in between the words.

"we need to get know this guy, if he's innocent then there's a different guy. but in order to do that, adyel you'll be the first one to see if he will talk." cameron dismissed us.

my phone then started ringing. i quickly answered it bringing it up to my ear.

"hello?" i answered.

"adyel, i've missed you."

the voice made my heart hurt. i felt so guilty. "hi mom. how have you been?" i smiled a little.

"i'm doing better. adyel, i don't see them anymore." she sounded hopeful. "that's good, have you been getting angry at people often?" i coughed.

"oh honey! are you okay?" she panicked. i laughed. "yes mom, i'm fine."

"everyone around me is normal! i don't get mad at people, im happy most days. your father brings me flowers everyday. adyel i think it's time for me to go home."

i sighed. "listen mom, i can't really talk about this right now, i'm in new jersey working on a case. i promise as soon as i can, i will come see you so we can talk to your nurse about it. does that sound good?"

"i guess that's okay. i just miss you, sweet pea." she sighed. "i miss you too, a lot. look mom, i have to go. i'll call you later. love you." i glared at cameron who was rushing me.

"goodbye, love. i love you with all my heart and soul." she hung up.

"adyel, we can have you taking calls right now." cameron yelled. "hey man, back off." grayson scoffed.

"sorry, i was talking to my schizophrenic mother." i snapped, walking into the interrogation room.

"look who it is." ben's head popped up when the door opened. "it's me." i slammed the files down on the table.