twenty

blessing you with this picture of my dad

adyel

i was in a deep sleep until my phone started ringing. man what's up with people calling me while I'm sleeping lately.

"hello?" i groggily answered

"morning sugar, how'd you sleep?" ethan's morning voice rang through the through the phone. i felt my cheeks get hot as i heard his sexy morning voice.

"what the hell? it feels like i just went to sleep." i groaned.

"probably because you just did doll face." he laughed.

"what time is it?" I asked.

"two o'clock, darling."

"not that i don't love to hear your sexy morning voice, but why are you calling me?" i asked confused.

"we have to go over a case." he coughed on the other line.

"what the fuck, can't this wait till morning?" I spat getting up and slipping my slippers on.

"cameron called and said that he needs us there." he groaned.

"sorry i don't live at the fucking office like cameron does, he probably just got bored and found a case and called us in." i said making my coffee.

"alright, baby. i'm coming over and getting ready at your place. is that okay?" he laughed.

"doors unlocked." i sipped my coffee and unlocked the door.

"be there in fifteen. see you soon beautiful."

"bye gorgeous." i hung up.

I started making waffles and eggs for breakfast. i poured ethan coffee and sat it on the breakfast bar. i sat down and turned on the tv & clicked on netflix, turning on criminal minds. really did remind me of my job. (lmao I sure hope so)

"adyel!" i heard ethan's voice ring through my penthouse.

"in here!" i said not taking my eyes off the tv screen.

i heard heavy, fast footsteps as if he was running. "here I come, baby girl!" ethan said running and jumping on me. "ow! you idiot!" i screamed as ethan laid on me. "it's two thirty, i'm not in the mood for your shenanigans." i scolded. he looked perfect, his hair was going all different ways and he was wearing a grey sweatshirt and black adidas skinny sweatpants.

"woah, okay mom." he snuggled his face into my stomach. "want breakfast?" i slapped his butt. "OW!" he screamed. "ethan! shut up, you're going to wake my whole apartment building up!" I laughed shushing him. "hypocrite!" he whisper yelled.

"do you want breakfast or not?" I asked. "more like a midnight snack, but yes." he crawled off me.

"mm, waffles and eggs. baby you know me so well." he kissed my cheek. "did you brush your teeth yet?" i gaged. "nope." he smirked popping a piece of waffle into his mouth. "you disgust me." i gaged. "wow, back at it being a hypocrite." he laughed.

"there is a lot i hate about you ethan dolan." I laughed. "okay, I'm going to get ready, eth. you can get ready in my bathroom with me if you want, it's big enough." i said walking to my bathroom. "COMING!" he yelled running toward me.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put my makeup on. ethan started brushing his teeth and making funny faces in the mirror causing me to laugh.

i got my clothes and changed in my room. today wasn't like my normal attire. I wore dress pants and a white button up blouse with black heels.

"oh baby, you're such a stunner." he kissed my cheek. "i could say the same for you, gorgeous." I said grabbing my keys and going out the door. ethan got into the passenger side of my car and we were off to the BAU at 3 am, yay.

"round table, now." cameron spat. i furrowed my eyebrows and went to the conference room without going to my office first.

"morning everyone." nate greeted us as we came in taking our usual seats. "more like fucking night, I haven't even left this joint since yesterday." jack spat with dark circles around his eyes.

I dug through my huge louis vuitton purse and managed to find a five hour energy. being an FBI profiler, energy drinks are a necessity. I slid the drink over to jack winking at him. "there, I saved your ass for once." he smirked.

cameron finally walked into the conference room and nate got started. "three people have been murder this week in montana. the FBI unit thinks it could be the act of a LDSK." nate explained flipping through the picture on the screen.

"what an LDSK?" jack asked. "long distance serial killer." Aaron answered without looking up.

"so I just have a question, why did I have to wake up at two am, for this? usually serial killers can wait until morning." i said.

"because I looked over cases and this one needed to be done, wheels up in thirty." cameron spat walking out of the room.

"what crawled up his ass and died?" I asked.

"he's pissed because Matthew is on his ass about getting cases done." grayson closed his FBI folder.

"hey, adyel." Aaron came over to me.

"hey, what's up?!" I asked smiling.

"so I have my qualification for my concealed carry for the FBI. can you tutor me again?" he laughed.

"you got it, let's go to the shooting range before we get on the plane." we walked to the shooting range.

A/N

THIS IS A LONF FILLER CHAPTER THAT GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS