two

Adyel

"woah," Ethan said walking out the door.

I slammed the cop car door shut in Swifts face.

"brains of the operation, my ass." I said walking back to the car.

I drove back to the office and went to my desk.

I logged into my computer and I had 3 emails, Ethan sat on my desk as usual.

I opened the one email.

"find her before I kill her."

i shook my head.

the second email read,

"you've got 3 days."

third email:

"good luck, agent."

I widened my eyes knowing this was a lead.

"Ethan, how long has the girl been missing?" I said looking at my computer screen.

"3 days, why?"

"6 day killer." I whispered.

I opened the book that I found at Nates house.

I opened the book and got the articles out.

Danielle Smith: reported missing on june 15th, 2015. found dead with multiple stab wounds on June 21st, 2015.

Stephanie Fraizer: reported missing on October 10th, 2015. found dead on October 16th, 2015, bullet through the head. the murderer dropped the body off in the back yard of Stephanie's residence.

Penelope Hayes: reported missing on July 4th, 2015. allegedly at a Independence Day party on Los Angeles beach the night she went missing. alcohol was involved, friends were with her most of the night until she started dancing with a man that they couldn't describe his face. Hayes was later found in a black bmw with her throat slit on July 10th, 2015.

Abigail Williams: reported missing on December 18th, 2015. still missing.

"the girls he kills are 6 days days apart from when they go missing." I said writing it down.

and saving the articles and the book.

"OCD." Ethan said.

"something else has got to relate to the number 6 that can crack this." I said.

I looked up Jack Gilinsky on the internet, it said he was in prison. the LA prison.

"let's go." I said to Ethan.

"where are we going?" he asked following.

"we're going to jail." I said spinning my keys around my finger.

I walked into the jail.

"I need to meet with Jack Gilinsky." I said to a asian looking cop.

"Jack Gilinsky was let out of jail two months ago." he had a confused look on his face.

"I'll walk you out." he said to Ethan and I.

I looked at the cop mysteriously.

"something doesn't feel right." I said out loud.

ethan and the cop looked at me, confused.