three

Adyel

I held my foot on the accelerator and sped down the road towards the ship dock.

I turned the sirens and lights off not wanting anyone to know where I was going so we didn't blow our cover.

we pulled into the parking lot and I slammed my door as I got out. I looking through the rows of ships on the docks.

there was one that looked old and unused.

I went around the ship and hid behind something.

"Reynolds, come out with the girl." Ethan yelled pointing his gun at the ship.

no one came out for awhile.

"come out with the girl." Ethan yelled again.

"I've got you figured out. and I know you're in there. come out with the girl." Ethan yelled again.

the man finally came out with the girl and a gun pointed at Ethan. I smirked he wouldn't guess I'm behind the crates getting ready to shoot him.

"shoot me." Ethan said.

"I'm only fifteen feet away, you've got a perfect shot. shoot me right in the chest." he smirked.

"shut up." Reynolds clenched his teeth.

"all I'm saying is shoot me, you're going to prison either way." Ethan smirked.

"HELP ME." the women yelled.

"I won't go to prison if there isn't evidence." Reynolds held up the gun.

Ethan smirked.

"you wanna tell me why you kidnap all these girl then kill them six days after they go missing?"

"SHUT UP." he yelled getting frustrated.

"you don't know a damn thing about me."

"and in high school why all you wanted to do is get down Delany Adkins pants at that football game? don't say I don't know things about you." Ethan smirked.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." he yelled with clenched teeth again.

"we both know what you did that night." Ethan scowled.

"IM GONNA LIGHT YOUR ASS UP." he yelled.

"shoot me, that's how you can get me to shut up."

"I know exactly what you did that night." Ethan smirked knowing what was gonna happen next.

"you raped her." he yelled.

right after he said that a shot was fired and agent ethan dolan was hit in the forearm.

after Reynolds fired his shots I fired multiple and hit Carter Reynolds in the chest, making him fall to the ground.

"like taking candy from a baby." I smirked.

I ran over to ethan.

"are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, go get the girl." he said pointing to the girl that was still blindfolded.

i ran over to her and she collapsed in my arms crying.

"thank you, thank you so much." she cried.

"he's dead, honey. you're okay." I said stroking her hair.

I called an ambulance to put her in and someone to get Carter Reynolds body taken care of.

once she was in the ambulance and people were there to get the body taken care of ethan and I got into my car

"let's get you to the hospital, to get that arm checked." I looked at his blood running out of his arm.

he looked over at me and smiled.

"partners in crime, baby doll."

"partners in crime, gorgeous."

A/N

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BUT CASE ONE IS FINISHED! AND CARTER REYNOLDS IS DEAD AF.