thirty two

candids of ethan are my fav. pls be my boyfriend and drive me places.

adyel

i woke up in my bed, stretching. it felt amazing to sleep in my own bed again. i picked up my phone to see i had missed a call from ethan. unplugging my phone i called him back.

"baby girl! good morning!" he perkily said.

"hi eth." i giggled at his cuteness.

"wanna go get breakfast with me?" he asked.

"i just woke up, it might take me a while to get around." i said looking around my room. "thats okay, I'm coming over and waiting for you." he didn't ask, he just told.

"okay, i guess. are you excited for our first day off in forever?" i laughed. i heard the door to my penthouse close.

"YES I AM!" ethan yelled through the apartment. i laughed and hung up the phone walking into the kitchen to see ethan holding flowers. "surprise lover." he puckered his lips.

my heart fluttered. "you. are. so. adorable." i kissed all around his face between each word. "missed a spot." he pointed to his lips.

i laughed. "so where are we going for breakfast?" i asked putting the flowers in a vase. "what about that little cafe, downtown?" he asked checking his phone.

"down time?" i asked.

"yes! that one." eth put his phone in his pocket.

"i'm going to get ready, wanna come with?" i asked.

"duh." he followed me to the bathroom.

i started putting my makeup on and ethan crinkled his nose. "what?" I laughed at him, looking in the mirror. "i don't know whether to say you don't need the makeup or your highlight looks good." he stared at me. "oh my god, do you know how much i love you?" i laughed at the perfect man standing behind me.

"i love you a lot, baby girl." he blushed. jesus fucking christ tear my heart out, it think it would be less painful. he's so adorable, snatch him adyel. make him yours.

"i love you so much more, gorgeous." i winked at him.

i walked out of my bathroom, going to my walk in closet and attempting to find an outfit. "wear this!" ethan said from behind me. i turned around and choked.

"put that back!" i said referring to the lace lingerie from victoria's secret he had in his hands.

"but i like it. you don't put things back you like." he smirked. "you do when it's not the right fit for the occasion." i snatched it out of his hands and put it back.

i settled on something casual. a black and white striped t-shirt dress & white low cut converse. "my baby, my baby. you looking fine as ever." ethan kissed my cheek.

"thank you my love." i took his hand, walking to his car he insisted on taking. "my fav," i said buckling my seatbelt.

"white lambo, brought it just for you." ethan smiled backing up.

we arrived at the cafe and decided on sitting outside considering it was so nice out. ethan and i both ordered waters and pancakes for breakfast.

"baby, it's no secret that i love you." ethan said holding my hand.

"it's no secret that i love you right back." i blushed.

"i'm serious. adyel i've known you for four years and the day i laid eyes on you, i had to have you. my girlfriend made me happy but there was just something about you, adyel chapman. you are the sweetest most self less person i know." ethan's words made me tear up a bit.

"baby, are you crying?" ethan started to worry.

"i love you so much, eth. those words mean the world to me." i wiped the tears out of my eyes and looked at him, smiling.

"i didn't mean to make my baby doll cry." he pouted. "happy tears, lovey." i squeezed his hand.

"but what are you trying to say?" i asked.

"one date, adyel." he smirked.

"just ask me to be your girlfriend you goof."

his face lit up like a little kid on christmas. "adyel, will you be my girlfriend?" he blushed.

{ETHAN FINALLY GREW THE BALLS YEET BITCHES}

"i've waited four years for you to ask that question." i couldn't take it anymore. i didn't care if everyone stared. i smashed my lips into ethan's plump pink lips.

i felt ethan smile as i did the same.

just then ethan's phone started ringing. "god damn it." he pulled his iphone out of his pocket.

"yes jack?" he answered.

"no jack, i'm not meeting you and grayson at the movies. it's my day off."

"jack, i love the both of you but i'd prefer to love you both from afar. goodbye buddy." he hung his phone up.

i furrowed my eyebrows at him. "you should have asked them to join us."

"are you insane? i'm with my girlfriend. they can wait." he smirked when he said girlfriend.

his phone started ringing again. "what." he spat.

"are you kidding me?" he threw his head back.

"yes, i'll let her know." he groaned hanging up. he looked at me. "we have to go in, don't we?" i asked.

ethan looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "unfortunately." he kissed me again. he's mine bitches.

i got in ethans lamborghini and we drove to the bau.

"hi everyone, i'm sorry I had to call you in." cameron said walking into the conference room.

"four people have been murdered in arizona, local authorities think it's the work of online hit men." nate explained.

"hit men? that's new." i looked at the file.

"everyone get their go bag and meet me on the plane in thirty minutes." cameron said walking out of the room.

"oh adyel?" cameron said peeping his head back in.

"yes?"

"i almost forgot, you aren't cleared to fly with the team. you'll have to stay here." he winked walking back out.

"damn it, almost got away with it." i groaned.

"ha, you're my bitch now." jack laughed along with the others.

ethan pulled me into his office. he kissed my as he grabbed my waist. "i'll miss you, babe." he pecked my lips again.

he made me blush again. "you'll be fine. you didn't have me for seven months. you'll be okay for a few days." i stood on my tip toes and kissed him.

"i forgot to tell you how good you looked in that outfit, agent dolan." i smirked. he was wearing distressed jeans, a cleveland cavaliers shirt, and nike roshes.

(rep the land)

"i'm getting turned on by the second, baby please kiss me." he begged with his pouty lips.

i rolled my eyes, kissing him. our lips moved in sync until i pulled away due to there being no air in my lungs. ethan groaned.

"i love how i can say 'kiss me' and not have to joke about it." ethan stared at me, i stared back admiring his features.

"i kinda love you, ethan dolan."

"i kinda love you, adyel chapman."

A/N
YEE YEE MOTHERFUCKERS IT HAPPENED. I ORIGINALLY WANTED TO A DIFFERENT PLOT BUT I COULDNT WAIT TO MAKE THEM A COUPLE.