ten

Adyel

i was awaken by grayson shaking ethan and i.

"we're here!" grayson tried to be cheery.

i got off the private jet still half asleep.

we arrived at the police and detective unit about thirty minutes later.

"hello,you must be agent cameron dallas." the women detective shook hands with cameron.

"yes, this is SSA Ethan Dolan, SSA Adyel Chapman, SSA Grayson Dolan, SSA Aaron carpenter, and SSA Nate garner." cameron introduced us.

"is there a place we can get set up?" i asked.

"of course, right through here," she guided us to a room.

my phone started ringing.

"yeah jack," i answered.

"we may have a problem," he choked out.

"what?" i asked.

" yeah, another girl went missing last night at her home. her body was found this morning in the woods by a hiker. she had bruises on her neck and throat and her throat was slashed." he announced.

"sounds like the first murder," grayson said listening to jacks phone call.

"alright thanks jack,"

i sat at the table as aaron was mapping out places on a board.

"so you think that we have two different unsubs?" the detective asked.

"as far as we know there has to be two unsubs, the one is more dominant." ethan said to the detective.

she nodded her head.

"so i would like to get the family in here from the first murder for a few questions." i announced to the people that were all around the table.

"you got it," the one cop said walking out of the room.

i had my head down as i bit my bottom lip.

"god," i breathed.

"what?" ethan asked.

"do you ever realize how many sick people are in this world?" i shook my head.

"thats the beauty of this job doll face, you get to put the sick bastards away," he pecked my temple real quick.

"the family is here," grayson said.

i took them to the interrogation room.

i went in while ethan, grayson and nate stood outside with a few cops from the unit.

"hello I'm Agent Adyel chapman from the behavioral analysis unit part of the FBi out of quantico Virginia. i would just like to say I'm so sorry for your loss." i rambled as the grieving people sat in front of me.

"thank you," the mother whispered.

"so i would just like to ask you a few questions, if thats alright."

"of course," the father said.

"what was your daughters favorite place to go?" i asked.

"she really loved this cafe that she went to with her friends, the mall here in town," her mother had tears in her eyes.

"whats the name of the cafe?" i asked.

"stimmels," the father answered.

"did your daughter have any male friends that you were ever suspicious about?"

"never, she usually only had girlfriends or most of her male friends were very well behaved." the mm answered again.

"wait," the father said.

"what?" i asked.

"she did have this study partner one time. he always looked at her inappropriately." he cringed.

"do you remember his name? what he looked like?" i asked.

"ryan ridge i believe his name was. he had blondish hair, tall he wasn't too skinny either," the father described.

"thank you," i walked out of the room.

i called jack back in in quantico.

"you have my ears, talk." he answered.

"i need you to run a name, ryan ridge. look in the area we are in."

"nope no criminal record," he said.

"ah ha, but he was suspended from school once for cutting a girls tank top strap and making an appearance in the girls locker room." he gaged.

"addr-"

"way ahead of you, 3029 ballville road," he answered.

"my hero, thank you."

i grabbed the team and headed to the address.

there was a barn outback when we arrived.

"you go around back and ill get the front," ethan said holding his gun up.

i went around back and searched.

i turned around to be met by a fist.

i fell to the ground unaware of what just happened.

i then felt myself go into a deep sleep.

A/N

OH SHIT ADYEL