thirty three

baby looks so happy in that pic, he's so heart eyes.

adyel

i went into jacks office to sit with him considering i would be bored out of my mind if I just sat in my office by myself. when i arrived in his office he wasn't in there so i just sat in one of the rolly chairs.

"she my trap quee-OH MY GOD!" jack screamed once he saw me.

"surprise mother fucker." i smirked.

"you scared me!" he gasped. i laughed. "what do you need help with?"

"right now, picking up these files that you made me drop." he squatted to pick up the files.

"i'm sorry." i couldn't help but laugh. the phone started ringing and i immediately ran over to it and answered. "talk dirty to me." i smirked knowing it was ethan.

"this is unit chief matthew espinosa." he said with a stern voice. matthew espinosa aka pain in my ass.

my face turned as red as a tomato. "i'm sorry, i was expecting it to be someone else." i awkwardly said.

"agent chapman, what are you doing in technical analyst jack dails office?" he asked.

"you can call him just jack and i'm not cleared to travel with the team yet so i'm here helping." i answered with a bit of sass.

"who told you weren't allowed to travel with the team?" he asked.

"cameron." i started getting skeptical.

"agent chapman, you are perfectly fine to travel with the team, i don't know why he told you otherwise."

my mouth dropped open. that bitch. "thank you, sir." i hung up cutting him off on something. i turned around to look at jack who had all the papers picked back up.

"did you hear what he said?!" i asked obviously pissed. "why would he do that?" jack asked. "i don't know, but he's got a surprise coming for him." i said grabbing my purse.

"adyel, where are you going?" jack asked.

"i'm getting on the next plane to arizona." i snapped. "absolutely not! he will kill you!" jack stepped in front of me. "jack! let me leave." i begged.

"adyel please stay here and help me." he whined. i rolled my eyes. "whatever." i put my purse back down and sat down next to jack. my phone started ringing and this time i checked the caller id. i smiled when i saw ethan's name pop up.

"hi gorgeous." i smiled.

"hi baby doll, whatcha doing?" he asked. "i'm thinking of ways to kick cameron's ass." i snapped.

he laughed. "why's that?" "because i'm clear to fly and he said i wasn't. i could be in arizona helping out the team." i pouted.

"baby, he's gonna fly you out when he figures out he can't do it without you." ethan assured me. "okay, tell me what you've got so far." i said running my hand through my hair.

"right now i'm at the first crime scene with your replacement." he chuckled. i got so angry when he said that. "well is she at least cute?" i spat.

"he is adorable." i could her the smirk on my boyfriends face. "HI ADYEL!" i heard grayson yell. "you're an asshole." i was embarrassed again.

"i love you, babe. right now i gotta go. maybe when i get home we could have some....fun." i imagined him smirking at me.

i bit my lip. "okay, i'll see you later. i love you." I hung up.

i turned around to look at jack, he had a disgusted look on his face. "what?" i pretended as if i didn't know what was going on. "really?" he shook his head.

"do my a favor and run copies of these files." he handed me a folder. "sure." i said walking out of jacks dark office.

i started walking towards the copy room. i accidentally ran into someone. "i'm sorry." i looked up. god damn the bau is full of attractive men. "no it's my fault i'm sorry." he smiled. "i'm cole sprouse, matthew espinosa's intern." he held out his hand. "ssa adyel chapman." i shook his hand. he was hot but he didn't compare to my ethan.

"wait, aren't you part of the traveling part of the bau?" he raised an eyebrow. "i am. i don't know if you've heard about my incident but i'm suspended from flying with the team for awhile." i lied.

"oh! you're the one who faked her death!" his eyes lit up. "that would be me." i laughed.

he smiled and god damn he was cute. shut up adyel you have a boyfriend, a hot one at that. you waited four years for him.

"well i'll see you around, adyel." he smiled before walking away.

"bye." i smiled walking to the copy room.

i ran jacks copies and started to walk past the front desk. "oh, adyel! there's a call for you on line one." lindsay informed me. "thank you, lindsay." i smiled.

i quickly walked to my office and answered it. "ssa adyel chapman."

"agent chapman, i have some information for you." his words rang through my ears. i thought the bastard on death row.

"what do you want kian?" i spat. "and how do you even have privileges anymore?" i asked.

"don't worry about it. the important question is why haven't you asked me what information i have for you."

"what information?" i played into his game.

"they're coming for your team, adyel. and there's many of them. watch out." he hung up.

i widened my eyes. what the fuck.

i immediately called cameron not caring that i was still pisses as hell at him. "go ahead, adyel."

"i just received a call from kian lawley in prison. he said they're coming for our team and there's many of them." i informed cameron.

"who?" he asked.

"i don't know, he told us to watch out though."

a/n

WHOOO ANOTHA UPDATE. SORRY THIS SUCKS AND ITS A FILLER CHAPTER. I CAMT WAIT UNTIL ETHAN GETS HOME ;) WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

;) ;) ;)