twenty three

adyel

I walked into the BAU at about 7am. "morning adyel." matthew said, making me snap my head around. "morning." I gave him a small smile.

Matthew was our section chief, quite honestly he was a huge pain in my ass. "so agent chapman, there's a seminar that I'd like for you to attend. everyone in the bullpen will be in there as well." he commanded.

"I'll be there." I typed on my phone. I got out of the elevator and usually this was about the time I'd meet up with Ethan. "baby girl, I'm here and I have doughnuts!" Ethan said from the end of the hallway doing a little dance.

I laughed at him being ridiculous. "you are such a child, how did they even except you into the FBI?" I asked walking towards him. "oh and my princess, here's your coffee." he said handing me my coffee from Starbucks.

"thank you, gorgeous." I thanked him.

"baby what are you waiting on?" he cocked an eyebrow. "you always open the door for me." I gave him a look as if he was stupid.

"oh my bad." he smiled opening the door for me. "don't let it happen again, sugar tits." I said strutting into my office, setting my things down.

"sugar tits?" I heard him whisper. "agents! down here!" the lady said in front of the smart board.

"so this is a talk about sexual harassment." she said in her high, squeaky voice. "sexual harassment doesn't have to be touching, it's also names, flirting, etc." she rambled on.

I looked at Ethan who was sitting next to me & rolled my eyes. "name calling such as, baby girl, baby doll, doll face, sugar tits, gorgeous, mama, sculpted God, hot stuff, daddy." she glared at Ethan and I then at jack.

"this is pathetic." I whispered to Ethan. then I got a text from Cameron.

Cameron Dallas BAU; meet me outside of the office door asap.

I got up and started walking towards the door. "agent chapman! sit down, this lecture involves you." the annoying lady squeaked.

"well right now I have other priorities. one including a serial killer. so quite frankly you're wasting my time." I snapped walking out.

everyone was silent, until I walked out. "hey what's going on?" I asked Cameron.

"you've got an important call on the BAU office phone. they are keeping the caller on hold. we can bring the call to your office." he said. I was confused. my anxiety was at its all time high. I got to my office and answered the phone.

"agent adyel chapman, who is this?" I answered.

"adyel, it's grace. look we're in trouble." she sounded like she was panicking.

"what's wrong?" I gulped sitting down. "it's him, he's back adyel. he's out of jail. it's Brooklyn." she huffed. my eyes went wide. "what the hell is he doing out? no, no, no. how did he get out?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"I'm not sure. but Evan, Olivia, Grant, and I are coming back to the states." she confessed. "are we in danger?" I asked.

"you listen to me. you're alias is dead. Lauren Reynolds. she's dead." she said.

"you're right. you toss that cell phone and get back to the states. asap, I'll talk to later. please be safe." I hung up.

I sat back in my chair and sighed. "what if he finds me?" i whispered to myself. I looked at the picture on my desk. it was of me and my best friend, Andrea. I picked up the frame and started tearing up.

"I miss you so much, Andrea. I really could use one of your hugs right now. I wish you were here still kicking ass with me. I'm so sorry I sent you in there that day. I'm so sorry that I made it out alive and you didn't. Kian is one nasty son of a bitch. please watch over me until I catch Brooklyn." I wiped my tears.

"I love you so much, Andrea." I set the picture frame on my desk and cried.

there was a knock on my door, I wiped my tears and turned around.

"come in." I said. "hey, chapman are oh okay?" Cameron asked. "oh yeah, I'm fine. so what's the case?" I asked.

"no adyel, I'm serious. what was that call about and why are you crying?" he asked again. "the call was nothing and I guess I'm just missing Andrea today." I shrugged and nodded.

"If you need anything, I'm here." he said walking out. "Cameron," I said. he hummed and turned around in response. "thank you." I smiled.

once he left my office I got my phone out and called my boyfriend, Derek.

"hey baby." he answered.

"Derek, listen to me. you need to get out of town." I commanded.

"what why?" he asked worried.

"he's back, Derek. brooklyns back."

A/N

SHIT THERES ABOUT TO BE SUM BEEF