twenty five

this picture gives me so many fucking feels it's not even funny even tho my baby daddy's hand looks weird HES STILL HOT

adyel

i walked back to my car and drove home to my apartment building. i kept a close eye walking back to my car because who know, brooklyn probably has about 80 of his 'men' coming out to get me.

I parked in the parking garage and used the elevator to get up to my pent house. the door was unlocked, awesome. the skeptical person I am, I take my gun out of my purse and scope the house out.

I walk into my living room to see ethan sitting on my couch eating chips and watching criminal minds. "hi baby doll." he smiled licking the excess chips off his fingers.

"jesus, a warning would have been nice." i sat down by him. "well don't give me a key the next time." he wrapped his arm around me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"but baby we left that cafe almost an hour ago. where have you been?" he asked looking at me.

"I ran into an old friend, I guess I just got caught up." I didn't lie but it wasn't exactly the truth either. he would think so much different of me if I told him the truth.

"tell me adyel, does Ethan really know the truth about you?" those words were replaying in my head & I couldn't help but hear brooklyns voice whenever they came out.

"EARTH TO ADYEL!" ethan yelled waving a hand in front of my face.

"sorry, I'm really tired. what did you say?" I asked blinking a few times.

"I asked if I could crash here." ethan yawned.

"yeah, but try pulling anything on me, just know I've got so many guns in this penthouse." i said getting up and walking to my bedroom.

"can't make any promises." he winked.

"I can level a glock at your crotch so fast Ethan." I yelled from my bathroom.

almost the same words I said to brooklyn.

•••

ethan & i walked into the BAU at the same time as everyday. today was different. i kept getting phone calls from a restricted number. i knew who it was.

it was Brooklyn playing games.

if he doesn't want to play this clean, fine lets play dirty.

I walked into my office and sat my things down going onto my computer. I searched the case files that I worked on 5 years ago, in France.

the files popped up and I printed them to my personal printer.

I looked at the files, put them into a folder and stuffed them into my louis vuitton bag.

I walked out of the BAU, without any notice.

ETHANS POV

"alright let's get started." cameron said sitting down at the round table.

"wait where's adyel?" jack asked.

everyone looked around, noticing she wasn't here. "ethan go look in her office." Cameron cocked an eyebrow.

I walked down the hallway just down from the conference room, I knocked on her door, no one answered. it was un usual for her not to open the door when someone knocked. i turned the knob and didn't see her anywhere.