forty one

iM MCFUCKED UP BY THIS, JUST SO YOU KNoW. HEJCIWJCJJW. oh, also ethan is my baby daddy, fyi.

💫

adyel

i woke up to the bright morning sun, peeking through the windows of ethan's old room. i smiled at ethan, who was still sleeping.

an awful taste lingered in my mouth as i sat up in the bed. awful to the point i had to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth as soon as possible.

i tip toed to the bathroom, being very careful not to wake ethan. he's not what you would call a 'morning person'. i shut the bathroom door, grabbing my toothbrush off the sink and began to brush my teeth.

as i was brushing my teeth, i heard the door open and a tired ethan walk in. his hair was all over the place, his eyes were still droopy, his lips were swollen, and a smile was plastered on his face.

"good morning baby." i smiled at my tired boyfriend. ethan smiled and yawned. "morning beautiful" his deep and raspy morning voice made my cheeks heat up.

my phone started to ring and i groaned, knowing exactly what it was. "no. don't answer it. adyel we can say we're dead." ethan grabbed my arm.

i turned around and furrowed my eyebrows at him. "been there, done that." i picked up my phone and hit 'answer'.

"hey jack." i huffed.

"did you know i hate the fbi? i hate it. i was at a comic convention with aaron and this fucking case pops up! i was having a good time on my day off and serial killers just ruin it!" i could see him flailing his arms.

i laughed. "i understand, i'll see you in an hour."

i hung up, going back into the bathroom. "i should have been a stay at home dad, ya know?" ethan was leaning on the sink. "ethan, you aren't even a dad, baby."

"okay, stay at home husband." he stared at the ground, biting a piece of skin off his lip.

"you're not a hus-"

"stay at home, whatever!" ethan threw his hands up in the hair.

i laughed at him and hugged his torso. "i kinda love you, gorgeous." i kissed his chest.

"i kinda love you, baby doll." ethan kissed my head.

i pulled away, grabbing an outfit out of my suitcase and began to change. "hey eth-woah! adyel! i am so sorry! jesus, um? could y-you tell, um e-ethan that i-uh, ate his bagel? tell him i'm really sorry too." grayson walked in, but covered his eyes.

"you bitch!" ethan came running out of the bathroom with toothpaste all over his mouth. he spit in the trash can. "you ate my bagel?!"

"that's disgusting." i looked in he trash can at ethans spit. grayson scratched the back of his head. "yeah, sorry bro."

"you know what?" grayson put his thumb behind him. "im gonna go in early. ya know? i'm tired of hearing the headboard slam against the wall all the time and im gonna guess you two are gonna have a quickie. therefore, i'm going in early." grayson smiled.