thirty

let's not forget my boy ethan, he's a hot ass bitch. attitude on straight, his twin brother is a savage.

this pic was taken is cleveland & this was also the day I reunited  with them. REP OHIO ETH.

ethan

i drove faster than ever going to beckham's location. i think saleh was scared out of her mind considering she was gripping the handle on the ceiling.

"saleh, do you know what that handle is?" i asked not taking my eyes off the road.

"what?" she breathed.

"it's the "oh shit" bar. whether your driving like a maniac or getting fucked senseless and you need something to grip, that's what it's for." i bit my lip.

"yeah okay, that's great. slow down, we're coming up on the location." she held the "oh shit" bar.

i drove up to the location where beckham was supposed to be and stopped. we made local police drive by with their sirens on to see if that would trigger beckham to look.

once they drove by, there was movement in the window. "did you see that?" saleh asked.

"yeah, there was movement in the window. let's go." i got out of the car. "stairs." i whispered and opened the door.

"take the hallway." i pointed. saleh took the hallway and i looked around the kitchen and bedrooms. we met back up and looked somewhere we hadn't looked yet. the closet.

i opened the door to reveal an open vent and hearing thunking inside.

"he's going to the roof!" i yelled going out the window to the emergency stairs and climbing up, there he was running away. 

"STOP!" i yelled.

he kept running. "ethan, i've got the shot. want me to take it?" the sniper outside asked.

"don't take the shot. dont shoot!" i yelled as beckham put his hands up. 

"listen here you son of a bitch. get over here, with your hands where i can see them." i breathed heavily and held my gun up.

he walked over to me and i arrested him. i called cameron. "cameron, we got him...alive." i said through the phone.

"good,bring him back to the bau." he hung up.

i took him into the interrogation room and sat down with him.

"you think you're punishing me? i've been to places far worse than this." he bounced his leg.

"do you know how good she is? have you ever made love to her, agent dolan?" he asked.

"listen to me. your son is missing. where is he?" i spat.

"what do you mean he's missing?" beckham's eyes went wide.

"oh come on, like I'm supposed to believe you didn't have something to do with it." i rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious!" he fought back.

"where is aidan, brooklyn? I'm not playing games." i got in his face.

"neither am i! i know you found him in that boarding school. where is he?" brooklyn asked again.

"wait, this is part of your strategy. he's safe. you're gonna have to get more creative than that." he smirked.

"you son of a bitch, I'm done playing your petty games. where is aidan?" i asked again.

"if you care about anyone other than yourself, you're gonna give me a list of who would have done this." i clenched my jaw. (fuck me)

"why would anyone take, aidan?" he asked.

"you tell me." i breathed.

"no one but adyel knows he exists, and shes well..dead."

"someone other than her knows he exists, who hates you enough to do this?" i asked.

"i don't know!" he said again.

just then i got a text from cameron. saying who a suspect was.

"beckham do you consider richard gerace an enemy?" i asked.

"i dont consider him at all. why?"

"he was at aidan's house." i said.

"tell me about him."

"gave him a scar long ago, he wasn't my problem anymore."

"who's problem was he?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"she won't help." he looked down.

"why?" i asked.

"because i killed her." he said referring to adyel.

CAMERONS POV

"nate!" i yelled down the hallway.

"it's time." i whispered.

"why, ethan can probably break beckham with out her." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"we need her." i said.

"ill get ethan, you've got the others?" nate asked.

"yes, hurry." i commanded.

ETHANS POV AGAIN.

cameron wanted us all in the conference room. "everyone have a seat." cameron said walking in.

"why, whats going on everything alright?" i asked sitting down.

"seven months ago i made a decision that would effect this team. as you know, adyel lost a lot of blood with her fight with beckham. but the doctors were able to stabilize her. and she was airlifted from boston to los angeles. she stayed there until she was well enough to travel. after she was cleared we moved her to paris. where of which she was given several identities, none of which we had access to." cameron explained while nate stood beside him.

jack looked up at them with tears in his eyes. "she's alive?" 

i looked around confused. "but we buried her." aaron said.

"as i said, i take full responsibility for this. if anyone has any issues they should talk to me." cameron said.

"any issues?" i cocked an eyebrow.

"yeah, i've got issues-" i stopped myself when i heard the familiar clacking of christian louboutin heels.

i turned around to see my one and only, beautiful as always. "adyel," i breathed tears forming in my eyes.

she stared crying and ran towards me. i held her in my arms and buried my face in her neck, crying.

"i love you so much." i said, muffled into her hair.

"i kinda love you, ethan dolan." she cried.

"i kinda love you, adyel chapman." i kissed her neck.

A/N

YALL THOUGHT

ADYEL IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.

SOME PEOPLE DID PREDICT SHE FAKED HER DEATH BUT YALL THOUGHT.

SHES BACK AND YEEEE IM SO EXCITED.

SHITTY CHAPTER BUT OUR GIRL IS BACK.