9: Three Days at Most

[9: Three Days at Most]

.___.

"-it was good actually." Niall smiled as I sipped my drink and smiled at the screen. "Does your tattoo hurt?" I glanced at my arm.

"I can feel that it's there but nothing to extreme that'll amputate my arm." Niall nodded and let his fingers play over his guitar as Trish suddenly tapped my arm.

"Yeah?" I asked pulling a earphone out as she held up her phone.

"Harry texted me." I raised an eyebrow. Why would he text her?

Well maybe he has more than one friend Madeline. Geez.

"What did he say?" She passed me the phone as I glanced at it.

@HarryStyles: hey um Madeline didn't reply. Can u please ask her to :)

"Oh shit." I said and passed the phone back to her. She smiled while shaking her head as I looked back at Niall. "Uh, Niall?"

"Yeah?" He smiled at the camera as I ran a hand through my hair.

"I gotta go but we can talk later?" He pouts up at me as I stiffle a smile at him.

"Course. Talk to you later then?" I nodded.

"Definitely. Just give me the heads up." He gave me the thumbs up before waving at the screen.

"Bye Madeline."

"Bah-bye!" I grinned and hung up on the call before opening up my twitter again. I can't believe I forgot Harry.

I'm terrible. Shit.

@_MaddyLane_: harrreeeh! !

It wasn't to long until he replied back.

@HarryStyles: maddddy :)

@_MaddyLane_: I'm so sorry :(

@HarryStyles: no no don't be love :)

@_MaddyLane_: xx :')

@HarryStyles: so have you considered the offer yet???

Blinking back, I scrolled up through our previous conversation to see what he meant.

That's right! The Victoria Secret show.

@_MaddyLane_: yes yes yeeees! I'd love to come! ! :)))

@HarryStyles: xxx !!! alright :) I'll send through details tomorrow and let them know I'm bringing you with me x

@_MaddyLane_: you're a doll xx Thank you soooo much :)

@HarryStyles: no worries Madeline :) xx

"What's got you so happy?" Trish said unbuckling her seatbelt and grabbing the big rubbish bag that once held our food.

"I got an invite to London's Victoria Secret show." Her eyes widened as she leant over and grabbed my shoulder.

"Niall sure has a thing for you."

"No, no." I shook my head smiling. "Harry invited me." Her jaw dropped as we slowly came to a stop at our destination.

"You've got two lover boys after you." She smirked as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You think that maybe they just want a friendship?" She raised an eyebrow giving me her really look.

"Yes, because two of the biggest bachelor's in the world chose you as just a friend. Who would choose you anyway?" I slapped her and she laughed at my reaction.