17: Eyes above the neck Styles

[17: Eyes above the neck Styles]

.___.

It turns out that Harry had asked Niall to come over as I was expected to leave back to my apartment. But knowing my stylist is getting some, the plans have changed.

I sat on one end of the couch, my feet tucked underneath me as I texted Trish my whereabouts. She probably won't check her phone now until morning the horny idiot.

"You alright to move Harry?" Niall asked as I looked up to see Harry leaning back into the couch - legs spread wide.

"Kinda." He moaned as I looked down biting my lip. Sorry Harry. "Hey," running a hand through my hair, I continued to stare at my phone, "Madeline."

My eyes shot up at the mention of my name. Harry was trying to get my attention; I didn't know.

He gestured me over to him and patted the spot beside him. Letting out a shaky breath, I stood up and slipped past Niall so I was between them both.

Harry's arm wrapped around my shoulders as he patted my skin. "It was an accident. Don't beat yourself up." He weakly smiled as I pulled my knees to my chest.

"I'm sorry. I just... tickling is something I really don't handle well." This isn't the first time this has happened. Ask Trish.

"I'll keep that in mind." He smiled as Niall stood up.

"Harry, I'm stealing your food." Harry waved him off and I sat up further and looked at the television.

"When are you leaving for Ireland?" Harry grunted as he sat up with me. Must of been some kick.

"Uh," he scratched his neck while thinking, "I'm not sure actually. Niall!"

"Yeah buddy?" Niall came back in with a packet of chips as he jumped beside me. I nearly fell sidewards onto the couch because of the dork, but landed on his side instead. "Hello there."

He wiggled his eyebrows as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Such a pervert." Pushing off from him, I sighed crossing my legs underneath myself again.

"When are we leaving for Ireland?"

"Two weeks." He hummed chewing obnoxiously. "Why?"

"Madeline asked." Harry slowly came to his feet and stretched out groaning. "I'll be back."

"I'll be back." Niall mocked in the Terminator voice. I slapped his side and leant forward for the remote for him to suddenly slap my ass.

"Hey!" I scolded as he looked away grinning to himself. "Just cause you want a piece of this ass..." I smirked to myself and searched through the TV guide to come across Frozen.

Why not aye?

"And what if I do?" Niall shamelessly flirted as I rolled my eyes.

"Then isn't that a shame." Niall sat up next to me and stared uncomfortably hard at my face. I swallowed down ignoring him as he casually ate at his chips. "You're a real bastard Niall Horan."

He grinned continuing.

"You're single right?" He suddenly asked as I looked at him confused.

"Who wants to know?"

"Me." As he shuffled closer, it was now I sensed the slight tension in the room.

"And why's that?" Looking between my eyes, his hand brushed my leg before lightly poking at it.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner sometime."

Holy shit. This is not happening. My childhood dreams are being fulfilled. Dammit! Why was I a directioner years ago?! This makes my life so much harder.

"I barely know ya Niall." I tried to take the edge off the situated with a nudge. But that only persisted the bastard to take my knee into his hold.

"That's why going to dinner will change that."

I can see something in his eyes. Hope. Excitement. But the one thing I wasn't seeing right now... was commitment.

"Why do you want to take me out?" He shrugged looking at that damn hand of his that was wrapped around my limb.

"You seem funny and cute. I like that." Well, I also like not to be fucked over. Literally and metaphorically.

"Hmm," I took his hand and pried it away, "I'm not that easy." Standing up, he watched me with big eyes and a small smirk. "And who said I was interested?"

He chuckled reaching for more chips.

"I can see you're interested Madeline." That I am. But I was not going to let the temptation win me over.

Shaking my head, I walked from the living room and around the halls to try and find a bathroom. Let's try and fix myself up while I can.

.___.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Absolutely."

"I just wanna make sure." Clarifying with Harry, he rolled his eyes before leaning on the doorway smiling at me.

"If I didn't want you to borrow my shirt than I wouldn't have offered Madeline."

"Right, right." I said fumbling with his shirt in my hands.

Since I had no extra clothes and can't exactly go back to the apartment, it was pretty embarrassing to ask Harry Styles for something to sleep in. He said it was no big deal and that I shouldn't worry.

But... This is Harry Styles' shirt. How can you not freak out?!

"Harry!" We heard Niall call as he groaned stepping from the door and out of sight. I took his spot and watched him knock on the bathroom door.

"Yes Niall?"

"Can you get me a towel?" Harry looked at me with a scrunched face as I cracked a smile.

"There should be one in there Niall!"

"A clean towel!" Rolling his eyes, Harry left the door momentarily as I took the shirt and scurried into the bathroom.

These pants are so tight and I'm eager to just get changed and sleep. So I striped down to my underwear and threw the shirt on. It barely covered my ass. And looking at most of the shirts Harry wears, that's surprising.

Unless I just have a big butt.

Letting my hair out and sighing as it touched my shoulders, I unlocked the door and glanced around to see nobody. Perfect.

Making a run towards the bedroom I was staying in, I unfortunately was stopped as Harry came out of the bathroom.

"Don't rub your ass on that!"

"Oh I will!" Harry rolled his eyes and shut the door before looking at me. His eyes widened as did mine.

Well... This was awkward.

"U-uh," I scratched my head as he swallowed hard, trying to keep his eyes above my neck, "I-I'll, uh..." I pointed to my room.

"R-right." Harry stepped aside and pulled his head towards the ceiling as I paced past him.

"Uh, night?"

"Night." He waved still looking up as I smiled shutting the door.

What a dork.

.___.

Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again