39: Competition

[39:]

.___.

So it turns out that the boys were going to get lunch; but had been split up into 2 cars for... safety reasons. I knew Harry and Niall were ferocious when it came to me but I didn't think that they were that possessive.

Harry and Liam had ventured into one car and Louis, Niall and I were in another. Niall had gotten to me first outside and pulled me into the vehicle with him. Liam dragged Harry to the car behind and stepped in with us.

Louis joined us, claiming he didn't want another pregnancy; he already went through that and says it's more responsibility than we realise.

Niall's hand has been intertwined with mine since the beginning of the car trip, and he refuses to let go. He leans over very often to kiss my cheek and compliment me.

I smile at his sweet gestures and play with his fingers.

"That ring looks familiar..." he mumbled taking my hand and examining it. "Where'd you get it?" His question did stimulate my nervousness, but I wasn't going to lie to him.

"Harry gave it to me before I left to America." But I'm not sure if he wants it back. Probably best to ask him.

"Oh," Niall mumbles and looks up at me, "do you like him Madeline?"

Well when you hold my hand push hair behind my ear, it's kind of hard to answer that Niall.

"I guess I like you both." I shrugged, now feeling awkward. God I sound like a whore.

"Well I'll help you make your decision." He whispered leaning in until his forehead touched mine. "After lunch, I want to take you somewhere. Just us." His lips brushed mine and Louis rolled his eyes in repulse at us before cracking a smile.

That ass.

"Ok." I agreed as he nodded and pressed his lips to mine. My hand came up and touched his cheek as he pushed closer to me. His hand held mine against his face as we held our places.

"Christ, I chose the wrong car." Louis mumbled throwing an empty water bottle at us. Niall looked at him and threw it back as the two cussed lightly with laughs. "You're a dickhead."

"Hate me cause you ain't me." Niall wiggled an eyebrow as I giggled. He looked back down and laughed with me as he rested our foreheads together.

I put a hand down on his chest as he glanced at it. His heart beat under my fingers picked up as I bit my lip. Was he nervous? Excited? Did I create that?

My phone then began to blare and I pulled it out to see Harry calling. How strange.

"Hello?" I answered as Niall rubbed my hand with a raised eyebrow.

"Baby girl."

"Hey Harry." I answered Niall's silent question as he growled.

"I wanted to talk to you." I could hear the smile in his voice. Or maybe I was hearing things.

"About what?" My fingers played with Niall's collar as he leant his face over to mine. He swiped his bottom lip with his tongue and turned his lips to the phone.

"Anythi-"

"Shit Madeline!" Niall panted. "Right there baby. Right there!"

"Niall! Shut up!" Louis threw the water bottle once again as Niall continued to moan.

"So good! You're so good baby!"

"Madeline?" Harry frantically asked as I gave Niall a what the fuck look. His hand slid to my phone and pressed the end button as I hung up.

"Niall you dick!" I whacked his shoulder. "Now Harry thinks I'm giving you a blow job or something!" Niall bit his lip and touched my side.

"You could if you wanted to." My eyes widened as he burst out laughing; taking my hand in his. "I'm kidding baby. Kind of..."

"Hey look! Pizza place!" Louis pointed out as we looked from the set of lights to see that he was right.

"Pizza!" Niall and I yelled together before we burst out laughing. What food driven people we are.

.___.

Pulling up to a parking spot, the second car parked across from us as Louis jumped out.

"You're affection is disgusting." Niall flipped him off laughing as I looked out the back window. The other car door opened and Harry jumped up before stomping his way towards our car.

Oh shit.

"Niall, Niall move." I said trying to get to the door first.

"Why? I'm so comfortable with you." Yeah, well you won't be when Harry busts your ass.

In that moment, the car door swung opened to a red faced Harry. Niall blinked back as I sprung forward.

"You fucking bastard!" He yelled reaching for Niall.

"Harry!" I slipped halfway out of the car and grabbed his collar. He shot his head down at me as I shook my head. "Step away." He growled as Niall scoffed.

"He's just pissed because he hasn't and won't ever get a blow job by you." Niall you freaking idiot, shut up.

Harry full on lunged in the car and began throwing hits as I screamed for them to stop. Liam came sprinting over with Louis as I pointed at the two.

They were both physically stronger than me, so it would be easier for them to break Harry and Niall apart.

Liam hauled Harry back which resulted him in landing on the ground outside the car.

Niall jumped out of the car and angrily balled his fists as Liam held him back. Harry came to his feet and pointed a finger at Niall, Louis stepping in front of him. "You stay away from Madeline!"

Niall scoffed and flipped him the bird.

"That's not your decision you c.unt." Turning go me, Harry snatched my arm and pulled us back to the other car. He threw open the door and shoved me inside before climbing in after. With a slam of the car door, I sat up to see Harry glaring angrily at me.

"Did you?" He breathed as I shook my head.

"I didn't. I-I didn't do anything with Niall." Apart from the kissing and holding hands part. "He was trying to put you off."

Harry grabbed my knees and pulled me over before pushing me on my back.

"You're mine." He snarled pulling my head back by my hair. I whimpered as he tongue slid across my whole neck.

I cried pushing him away as he sucked the bob in my neck. I was extra sensitive there; nobody touches me there.

"N-no!" I yelled as Harry moved to another part of my skin while sucking hard. Was he trying to give me a love bite? "A-ah!" I gripped his shoulders as he sucked harder.

It felt like he was trying to pop open my piece of skin underneath pressure. His suction hurt and no doubt there would be a mark there.

"Harry!" The door swung open for him to be yanked off of me.

Here we go again.

.___.

Copyrighted 2016. @Nouis_Strikes_Again