43: Reply Dammit!

[43: Reply Dammit!]

.___.

How did I not notice? Honesty! It's got everything I need in it and I lost it.

Clothes, laptop, script; fucking everything!

"Dammit. Goddammit! God fucking dammit!" I hissed at myself while pacing back and forth Harry's room.

"M-Madeline?" Harry croaked looking up from his pillow. I waved him off and continued to pace in my idiocy.

Ok Madeline, think. The last place you saw it was...

"Baby, is everything ok?" Harry coughed and sat up, flicking hair out of his face.

"I lost it. It's gone. My clothes. My bras. My script. Gone. All gone." I looked at Harry that scooted to the end of the bed. So I strode to him and took his shoulders in my hands. "It's gone Harry!"

"What's gone Madeline?" He rubbed sleep out of his eyes as I crumbled to my knees in front of him. I whimpered on his legs as he ran a hand through my hair. "Baby, tell me."

"M-my suitcase..." I looked up at him. "My suitcase is missing." His eyes widened as I slumped back onto my behind. My knees bent up so my feet were flat on the floor and I hid my face in my hands. "Everything I needed is gone."

"Ok," Harry slid down in front of me on his knees, "think back to where you last had it." Harry rubbed up my arms as I lifted my head.

"Pizza?" I looked up at him.

"What? Madeline, I know you're hungry bu-"

"No, no. I remember it with us when we went to get pizza yesterday." Harry nodded and patted my legs before rubbing my calves.

"Then it won't be lost. We'll have it somewhere." I reached my hands out and he took them into his. Pulling myself up, I sat in front of him on my knees, hiding away in his chest. "Baby we'll find it."

I nodded, wracking through my brain.

Where did I go after pizza?

Well, Niall and Harry kept fighting so I left with Niall and-

Wait...

"Where's my phone?" Please tell me I haven't lost that too.

"On the kitchen counter I think?" Harry said as I got to my feet and ran from the room. "Madeline! Do you think you know where it is?!" Harry wasn't far behind me as I found my life sitting on the kitchen bench.

Here we are.

I typed in my password to unlock the phone before logging onto Instagram.

Please be on. For the love of god I need him to be on.

"Madeline?"

"It's at Niall's." I cut Harry off from further questioning. "It has to be. I remember taking it up to his apartment but never bringing it out." My attention averted to my private messages.

Me: Niall! !!! Answer me right now!!

Me: this is serious!!!

I put my phone on the bench and leant over it while impatiently tapping my fingers.

Harry put a hand on my back as I reached for it. Clasping our fingers together over my stomach, Harry stepped forward and pressed his chest to my back, kissing my shoulder.

My phone buzzed. YES!

Niall: what??? What's going on?! And why weren't you here when I woke up???!!!!

Me: I'll explain later. But I need you to do something ok?

Me: look through your apartment and find my suitcase. I left it there.

With no instant response, I groaned and ran a hand through my hair.

"We can go get it." Harry grumbled beside my ear. "If you want to." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Could we?" Harry narrowed his eyes at the floor and nodded.

"But only," he looked up tightening his hold around me, "if it's just for the suitcase." I nodded frantically.

"Of course!" With a sigh, Harry kissed my forehead and stepped back.

"I'll get some clothes on." With a nod, I bit my lip and waited at the front door with my phone in hand.

You better reply Niall Horan or so help me god...

.___.

"He hasn't replied." I grumbled, turning it off screen saver and putting my phone into my lap. Harry's hand tightened around mine as he turned at a set of lights one handed - which was hot. Have you ever seen a guy turn the steering wheel with just his palm?

"That's no surprise." Harry mumbled as I sunk back into my seat.

"Thank you," I whispered and squeezed his hand, "for doing this. I know this is uncomfortable for you and losing my suitcase is the last thing I wanted." Harry softly glanced a smile at me.

"I'd do anything for you Madeline." His face fell into a bit of anger. "Even if it means dealing with Niall." I kissed the back of his hand and watched as we eventually came to the building.

Oh no.

"Paps..." What are they doing here? They must know Niall is staying here. Unless... "You didn't notify the paps did you?" Harry blinked back at me.

"Why would I do that?" I nodded.

"Sorry, stupid question." I fumbled. It's just going to be a lot harder to get in and out like Harry wanted.

"No, no. I get it. You're nervous. But don't be." How can he be so calm? And why was he pulling up near the front of the hotel? Did he want to kill us?

"H-Harry, what are you-"

"Just trust me." He turned the ignition off and undid his seatbelt. "Stay in the car. I'll come to your side." Nodding at him, I watched him get out and shut the door, earning attention from some people.

Instantly, paparazzi ran over and cameras flashed continuously. I blinked back and watched Harry open my car door. Undoing my seatbelt, I took his offered hand and let him pull me out onto the footpath.

"Madeline! Why are you with Harry?!"

"Is this your girlfriend Harry?!"

Harry shut and locked the car as he took my hand. My eyes widened as he laced our fingers before pulling us up to the building.

Why was he doing this? Doesn't he know that this will be all over the media?

We came to the front steps of the building and I -being the klutz I am- tripped over the first step.

Harry caught me in time luckily as I could do nothing but laugh embarrassed at myself. "Sorry." I squeaked as Harry cracked a smile and pulled me back up.

We continued our way to Niall's apartment. And the bastard still hasn't answered. What's he having? A wanking fest?

.___.

S

hit is about to get real ;)

- Nicole xxx

.___.

Copyrighted 2016. @Nouis_Strikes_Again