45: First Time as Yours

[45: First Time as Yours]

(*Explicit Sexual Scene*)

.___.

Harry laid me down onto his soft bed, his lips grazing from my neck and down to my collarbone. I breathed a shaky moan as Harry slipped his shirt off his arms.

Ugh, I've been in these clothes for days. Thank god they're coming off.

My hands ran over Harry's bare chest. My fingers tracing his tattoos as he kissed my cheek. His large hands then pulled my arms above my head before pulling my jersey up. He tugged my shirt up underneath it and leant down. Throwing my jersey on the floor, his lips skimmed over my stomach; above my dissolved food.

God, I'm such a mood killer.

Harry tugged my shirt up, kissing my torso as he went. My body shivered at his touch as I laced my fingers in his hair.

"Up." He whispered and pulled my arms up again. I giggled quietly as he chuckled with me. He's such a dag sometimes.

Soon I was in my bra, but Harry didn't seem to want that.

His hands softly touched my bra cups as he looked up at me. I nodded and arched my back, undoing my clips. Harry hovered over me and his hands ran around to mine, helping me.

"Chin up." He whispered as he tugged my straps down. Abiding his wishes, I soon found myself looking up at his bed head.

His lips dragged over my neck and back to his love bite.

"Shit." I inhaled as he smiled against my skin. His tongue flicked out and gave the sore skin some moisture before he stopped.

He lifted his hand for his thumb to lightly poke under the edge of my jaw. I hissed at the touch and Harry growled as he put his arm above my head.

"I didn't put that there." Niall must have. Before he went and decided to be a selfless boy. Harry sucked over the sore spot as I arched my back into him.

His other hand flung off my bra as he grabbed a fistful of my breast.

"Harry!" He kneaded my skin and lifted his head to the other side of my neck to suck at another spot.

"You're mine. You hear me?" His index finger and thumb pinched at my nipple as I cried out gripping the headboard. "Every inch of you belongs to me now."

I nodded frantically as he licked the bob in my neck.

"N-not there," I whimpered though he began sucking anyway. "H-Harry!" He grunted and lowered his hand to tug at my pants.

One of my hands lowered and took a hold of his wrist. He lifted his hand and looked up at me as I lowered my hands to my pants.

"Let me." I whispered and lifted my behind to tug my fabric off. Harry nibbled on my earlobe as his fingers ghosted over my thighs. I cracked a smile and squirmed with small giggles. "Stop it. I'm tryin to be sexy."

Harry lifted his head smiling down at me as his fingers slid deeper between my thighs.

"Stop it!" My arousal was beginning to die down as Harry thought it would be a great idea to tickle my thighs. "Baby stop." I panted grabbing his wrists as he halted his movements.

He stared at me for a few short moments before leaning on his hands and knees.

"Say that again." He muttered as I swallowed down kicking my pants off carefully.