13: That phone is my Life

[13: That phone is my Life]

.___.

Ok, so I was a little more than tipsy tonight. And I had proven to myself yet again that when drunk, I became this cuddly, sexual person.

I'm so sorry Harry...

"Harry!" I whined sinking back into my seat.

"You need your seatbelt on love." He spoke softly and tried to sit me up.

"Trish. Where's Trish?" I asked as he buckled me in and pulled out his phone. "Harry?" I pouted and leant my head on his side. It was awkward and a little uncomfortable until Harry had moved his arm to settle me against him.

That's better.

"Yes Madeline?" He looked down as I looked at my fingers.

"Can we get some McDonald's?" Looking up, Harry looked between both of my eyes before cracking a smile.

"Yes we can." I sat up excitedly only to feel myself fall forward. "Madeline!" Harry grabbed my shoulders as I slowly yawned and leant back into my seat.

"You're great." I mumbled and looked sidewards to see street lights light up the car every now and then.

Biting my lip, I closed my eyes and yawned again before settling into my seat.

"Ok..." Harry muttered as an arm sat me up. I kept sliding sideways though, repenting against my posture. "Sit up love. Come on." Harry eased as his arm kept me steady.

"Food..." I mumbled. That being the last thing before I was out cold.

.___.

Waking up this morning was peaceful. But the dull headache I had wasn't.

I had called for Trish four times and she still hadn't made an appearance. Damn that girl.

So now I had to physically get up and look for her. "Trish!" I called and let my body drag against the walls.

Wait... This place didn't look like my hotel. Or was I more drunk than I thought last night?

"Trish!" Letting my feet drag, I smile faintly when I saw a couch.

That was my get away. The one place I could relax and be found later on.

Slipping over the head of the furniture, I came down expecting to hit the fluffy cushions.

Oh how unfluffy these cushions were.

The cushions gasped and I jumped back at the reacting cushions. A squeal left my lips as I was pushed off of the couch, bringing the deadweight with me.

Finding myself much more awake than before, I stared up wide eyed at the perpetrator on top of me.

"H-Harry?" His expression matched mine as he wore massive headphones on his head.

So that's why he couldn't hear me...

"S-sorry." He apologised and pulled down his headphones with one hand as the other pushed up off of me.

Quickly coming to his feet, Harry pulled me up and back onto the couch.

"I'm sorry love." Harry turned off his phone -or whatever- and put it on the couch behind him as he took the spot beside me.

I squinted my eyes and pointed a weary finger at him.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" With a moment silence between us, Harry's smile slowly grew like I had said a funny joke.

Which is impossible.

"Love, you're in my room." Blinking back, I suddenly hissed from the thumping in my head and leant back. "Did you see the advils on the side desk this morning?"

I raised an unamused eyebrow at him. Did it look like I did?

"Oh," he instantly stood, "I'll go get it." Nodding at him, I relaxed back into the couch as he disappeared from the room.

Where's Trish? I need to talk to Trish.

Feeling my body, I felt my phone to be nowhere on me. Shit. Did I lose my phone last night?

That thing is my life. I've spent so much time on it I think it's clear to say it's my other half. Luckily it has a password on it or else some creep that picks it up will infiltrate me and go on all of my accounts.

Ok. Now I'm freaking out.

"Madeline," Harry's voice caught my attention, "you just need to take these pills an-"

"Harry!" I grabbed his biceps wide eyed as he blinked back. "I think I've lost my phone!" His eyes soften as I step back. "My life! My being! My other half! Gone!"

Too bad this headache wasn't.

"Relax Madeline." Harry coached me to sit down before putting two advils and a cup of water in my hands.

"But Har-"

"I saw your phone was nearly dead when I put you to sleep, so I charged it in my room. It's fine." My body relaxed as I looked down at my tablets.

Downing them with a glass of water, Harry took the cup before telling me to take it easy.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked as I sat up looking back to see him out of sight. So pulling myself to my legs, I followed him to where his kitchen was.

"What do you have?" There's no way I'm denying food.

"Well," he chuckled and looked at me, "anything I guess." Thinking to myself, I bit my lip and piped up at him.

"I want waffles! With maple syrup and ice cream!" Harry raises an eyebrow and shrugs before picking up a wired phone and dialling.

Giving a quick look over his bare torso and loose sweats, I turned and made my way back where I came from. But this time, I was in search for Harry's room.

There's a couple of doors. So I'll have to just play guess which freakin door because I have no idea where I am or what I'm doing anymore.

The first was a bathroom; the second was a spare. But luckily the third led me to an unmade unoccupied bed.

And there in God's grace, lay my phone charging on a side table. The green light signalling it was charging.

Harry you God send.

Taking my phone, I unlocked it to see my message bank containing 3 messages. All from Trish.

Trish: WHERE ARE YOU?@?@,&#@!

Trish: don't worry Harry told me you're staying the night at his ;)

Trish: it's nearly 9:30 !! Get the hell up!! >:o

I chuckled at my friend.

Me: just woke up. Have a headache :c but I'm having waffles!! :) should be around later so you can fix me up for the fashion show! Be ready ;)

"Madeline!" Hearing Harry, I turned to see him just step into the doorway. "Room service is on its way."

And in that moment, he became my favourite person of the morning.

.___.

Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again