19: Meaningful tweet

[19: Meaningful tweet]

.___.

Harry dropped Niall back off to his hotel before driving me back to mine. I was quite happy to see Brandon after he spent some time back at home studying; but I knew Trish was absolutely excited that he was here with us.

"It's alright. I can manage."

Were the convincing words I tried to use to stop Harry from hosting me up to the door. But it didn't work.

Now here we were, my fists knocking on the door as Harry stood quietly beside me. "You're awfully quiet." I poked his shoulder as Harry looked down at me. "Look, I promise Trish will have clothes on. Hopefully..."

Harry cracked a smile.

"How reassuring." The door then swung open and we looked up to see not Trish, but that boyfriend of hers.

"Madeline!" He smiled pulling me in for a hug. I gave him a quick embrace back before pulling away.

"Hey Brandon, nice to see ya buddy."

"God it's great to see you too. I mean, I obviously do on telly and stuff but-"

I cut him off with a light punch to the shoulder.

"I get it." With a playful wink, I then saw his face turn over to Harry.

"Oh wow," he mumbled as Harry ran a hand through his hair before holding it out.

"Hello." Brandon took his hand and Harry gave a firm shake. "I'm Harry."

"B-Brandon."

"Nice to meet you." He offered a quick smile as the blue eyed boy turned to give me a questionable look.

"No, we're not. Now, let's get inside so I can prep for Alan." Brandon nodded and left from the doorway as I turned to Harry.

"So uh, I guess this is the part where we go different ways." Harry smiled and leant on the wall beside the door frame.

"I guess so." Why was he making this so awkward? Damn you Harry.

"Then, you better start walking that way," I pointed to the elevator, "and I'll go this way." My finger changed direction as I stepped a foot into the apartment.

"Without a proper goodbye?" Fixing his posture, Harry's body was immediately in front of me; reminding me just how different his height was to mine.

"Oh alright." I played off my embarrassment with a wave before pulling the man into a hug. His arms wrapped around me comfortably as I sighed in relief.

"I'll text you," he mumbled as I gave a final squeeze before pulling away, "or, tweet you?" He chuckled at his own words.

"Looking forward to it." Smiling, I took the door into my hand with a final wave before just about closing it.

"Wait!" Harry called as I stopped. Why was he dawdling?

"Yeah?" I craned my neck.

"Can you send me a photo of your finished look?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "What? Can't a man admire a beautiful woman?"

Rolling my eyes smirking, I gave a wink.

"You're just as bad as Niall, perv." And with that, our conversation ended.

.___.

"

Hey Trish?" I called walking back into the bathroom to see her cuddling up to Brandon for a mirror selfie. Ugh. What kind of couple are they?

The worst kind.

"Yeah?" She asked taking the photo loud and proud.

"Once you finish in there, come out here for a friend in need." Brandon smiled and kissed her shoulder as I stepped out into the living room; phone in hand of course.

@_MaddyLane_: ready for this???! :)

@HarryStyles: I was booorn ready :))

@_MaddyLane_: good x cause there's a nude comin at ya ;) xx

@HarryStyles: wait what????

"I'm here!" Trish announced gliding into the room with her playsuit on. Her white pumps matching the look and creating leaner legs for her.

The only good things that heels are for.

"Take a photo of me?" I pouted and held out my phone as she sighed taking the device.

"You and your Instagram photos..." I bit my lip suppressing a laugh as I posed many different ways for the camera.

"Says the one going to upload her couple photo." Trish silently handed me back my phone, my eyes instantly choosing the best one.

"Touché."

"Trish! Can you help me with my tie?" We heard Brandon called as I looked up at her backing away figure with a seriously look.

"He needs help." She innocently squeaked before disappearing around the corner. Yeah... but not with that tie.

@_MaddyLane_: here ya are :))))

Attaching my photo with the message, I then came to Instagram and posted the same photo with a tag to Twitter.

_MaddyLane_

Alan Carr, I'm comin for ya !! ;)

Harry had messaged back not even five minutes later when I snuck in a sneaky biscuit from the almost emptied fridge. We were moving hotels tonight and that meant everything was packed for departure.

@HarryStyles: stunning xx see you in a bit :)

A bit? That must mean the next time we hang out with each other. Obviously.

Deciding to delay a reply, I quickly sent a message to Niall with a quick reply from him saying, 'good luck princess x'.

The two lovers then finally stepped back into the hall. Trish fixing her hair and Brandon fixing his dress up pants.

Disgusting. Having sex while I'm here? They're so lucky that I appreciate them both.

"Let's go sex addicts." I said grabbing my suitcases and pulling them with me to the elevator and out the main hall.

There were workers outside waiting at the car and they took my luggage and helped guide me to the car. With the same treatment and quick thank you's from the three of us, we pulled our way out and made our way to the Chatty man set.

"I love you." Brandon whispered, tightening his arms around Trish that emitted a  giggle.

"I love you too." They then pulled each other in for a nice plump kiss as I immediately took out my Twitter.

@_MaddyLane_:

When you feel like a third wheel but realise that food exists so you carry on xx :')

My most meaningful tweet yet.

.___.

Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again