Chapter 2

I woke up feeling like shit. I looked at my alarm clock. "What its 1PM already?" I yawned and noticed that Michel was gone. He was probably at school laughing with his gang over me. I climbed out of bed and as soon as I stood up, I felt dizzy and I almost fell but someone caught me. "Hey Mark, take it easy." It was Michel. He helped me back to the bed and I noticed that he was wearing my Jack Skellington PJs pants and no shirt. "I borrowed them. I hope you don't mind." "It's okay Michel." I tried to smile but it hurt like hell and a tear fell down from my cheek. He wiped away my tear and ran to my bathroom. I heard the water turned on. He ran through my room and down the stairs. He came up with pain killers. He sat next to me. I took in the pain killers and he stood up and walked into the bathroom. He turned the water off and then came back to me.
Suddenly he lifted me from the bed and carried me to the bathroom. My bath was full of water and bubbles. "Here, take a bath. You need it" Michel smiled and put me down. I almost fell but he put his arms on my waist. "It's okay. I'm holding you Mark" He wanted to help me undress but I made him leave the bathroom. I sat down and took off my clothes. I stood up and looked myself from the mirror. Scars all over my body, cutting scars, scars from the beatings. I climbed into my bath and just laid there. Michel came in and sat next to the bath. "Mark how are you?"
"I'm fine..." I said as I looked away from his brown eyes. He put his hand on my cheek and turned my head so that I was facing him again. "Fine?" I nodded. "Are you sure Mark?" I stayed quiet. "Okay, lay here. If it's okay, I'll make you something to eat okay?" I nodded again. He kissed my forehead and then my lips. He stood up and left the bathroom.
As I lyed there I was thinking. "Why is he so good to me now? Does he really love me? He can't see my scars. No way in a million years" I was worried.
Michel brought me my soft joker onesie and went downstairs again. I put my onesie on and started to walk downstairs slowly because I was still dizzy like hell. When I reached to the kitchen door, I stopped. Michel was in the kitchen and quietly singing my favorite song, Walk away by Black Veil Brides. His voice was so sexy and low. I tried to walk away quietly but I stumbled and fell. Michel ran out of the kitchen. "Mark, are you okay?" I nodded. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me. I hugged back.
"Food is going to be ready soon. So just lay in the living room and watch something" he said. "Okay Michel" He lifted me up and carried me to the couch. As soon as I was comfortable on the couch, Michel ran upstairs and brought me my batman blanket. He turned on the TV and put on Batman movie. He walked away again. I just laid there and suddenly I felt like crying. I pulled my blanket over my head and just let the tears fall. I cried myself to sleep. I felt someone lifting me up from the couch and carrying me upstairs. I was placed on my bed and I opened my eyes. Michel didn't notice it and kissed my forehead. He was wearing his clothes and a coat, the same one he was wearing last night when he came here. He was going to leave. He turned around and I quickly grabbed his hand. "Mark, I thought you were asleep." he said as he sat down next to me. "I was but I felt you lifting me up." "Mark I have to go. I have to go to school tomorrow and I need to study and I need a rest." I let go of his hand and turned away from him. I felt tears in my eyes again. A sob escaped my lips. I closed my eyes. "Leave Michel" He stood up and walked out of my room. I heard him walk down the stairs but the door didn't open or close. What I heard was him talking. I couldn't hear what he was talking and to be honest I didn't even care. The door opened and closed. He left.I fell asleep again. God why was I so sleepy?

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked around in my room and saw that Michel was asleep next to me in my bed. I thought that he left. He had my PJs on again. I covered him with my blanket because I have a huge blanket. He turned and now was facing me but he had his eyes closed. I lyed back down. I felt his arm around me when I covered myself with the blanket. I slowly moved closer to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. I tried to move away from him but he took my face in to his hands and he kissed me passionately. We kissed for what seemed so long but actually it was a short time. When he stopped kissing me, he didn't let my face go. He just looked deep into my green eyes. "What are you looking?" I asked him quietly. "Oh sorry, I was just lost in your green eyes. Your eyes are gorgeous. The eyes that made me fell in love with you." When he realised what he said, he took his hands away from my face and was about to stand up but I stopped him. "Don't go. Michel please. I heard you last night. I love you." He turned and faced me. "Mark, I love you so much." He laid back down and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to stay with you until you get better. My mom called the school and we are free from the school for two weeks." He put is arm around me and pulled me as close to him as possible. He kissed me again. "Mark you need some rest. Go to sleep. I will be here when you wake up okay?" I nodded. He tightened his crip around me and I never felt so safe. I closed my eyes and as soon as my eyes closed I felt Michel kissing my lips and then I fell asleep.