Chapter 7

When I woke up in the morning it was still dark outside. The sound of the wind blowing made me nervous.
When I turned in my bed I saw that I was alone. Michel wasn't there. Oh well what the hell did I expect? That he would be here cuddling me? I just sighed.
I took my phone from the night stand and went on my IG. I saw Michel had posted a picture an hour ago. „Hanging in the mall with my squad. #mysquadisbetterthanyours"
It was a picture of him and his friends. I clicked the heart botton and few moments later I got a notification. One of Michel's friend had commented on my picture. „Oh look a faggot. Hahaha"
I let the tears fall from my eyes. I hate him and his friends. I hated them so bad. I decided to delete the comment.
I crawled out of the bed, tried my eyes and changed into jeans and one of my dad's hoodie. I put my fluffy socks on and walked to the kitchen. When I looked at the clock it showed me 2:14pm.
I warmed myself a slice of the pizza I made yesterday and walked into the living room.
I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.
I changed the channels until I found a good movie. It was called „Police Academy".
I ate my pizza slice and almost chocked on the last bite because I was laughing so hard because of the movie.
When I suddenly heard a car, I didn't let it bother me. When the door opened and Michel stepped inside, I burst out laughing. God this movie was hilarious.
Michel took off his jacket and sat next to me. When he tried to put his arm around me, I pushed his arm away. „What's wrong?" Michel asked me when I pushed his arm away once again.
„You even fucking dare to ask me that? First you say that you love me. Then you won't do a shit when your gang beats me up once again. Then you come to me saying that you worry about me and that you care about me. But what happens next? You push me away and call me faggot. You only hurt me. Then again you come to me with your pointless apologizes. Your friends say awful things to me. And then you fucking dare to ask me whats wrong." I yelled at him. „If you really love me, you should stop this. But no. You care about your gang and popularity." I screamed.
Michel just sat there, looking at me with sad eyes. „I-I'm.." But before he could apologize I yelled:„ Don't fucking start with your apologizing."
I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen. I wanted some tea to calm me down. Michel walked into the kitchen.
„If you want me to prove you that I really do love you, I will do it." he said as he walked to me.
I pushed him away. „Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore. But what I do care about is making myself some tea and going to my bedroom to watch some movies alone."
I took my tea with me and walked into my bedroom. Michel was left standing in the kitchen. When I closed the door I saw Michel walking out of the door. Where was he going with this storm?
I started to worry. But the worry was wiped away when I put on my batman movie.
Few hours later and couple of movies later I heard a knock on the door. I crawled out of my bed and went to the door.
When I opened the door, I saw Michel standing in front of me.
„Can I still stay with you? You don't have to talk to me but I just want to make sure that you are okay." Michel said.
I let him in and closed the door behind him. I walked back into the bedroom and started a new movie.
I heard Michel doing something in the kitchen but to be honest I didn't care. I cuddled my batman and covered my self with the blanket. I was so warm .
When the movie ended, I walked into the kitchen to find Michel cooking and again singing my favorite song. He smiled at me when he saw me but I didn't smile. I made myself another cup of tea and walked into the living room where the TV was still on and news were on.
I sat on the couch and listen to the news. „The worst part of the storm is over. It's going to end in a day or two. But still be safe and stay inside. Goodnight" I sighed in relief.
I heard my phone go off and I ran into the bedroom. I had a message on my facebook.
It was from one of the Michel's friend Eric. I opened the message and it said:„Say to the faggot Michel that he is now dead for us." I stared at the message. What did he mean by dead for them?