Chapter 13

(Still Michel's POV)

I woke up in the morning. I remembered something. The wedding. It was few months away. Fuck why do I have to be 19.
Mark was still asleep next to me. I slowly removed his hand from my waist and got up. I put his batman under his hand and took off his onsie. I put it on the chair and took a pair of jeans and a hoodie from Mark's closet.
I put them on and walked out of his room quietly. I slowly opened the front door and stepped outside. I closed the door behind me and started to run.
I ran to my house. The living room light was on. I got scared but I had to do this. I opened the door and stepped inside. Instantly my dad was in front of me. „Where were you? Answer me you pathetic loser." he raised his fist but before he could punch me I blurted out:„ Hit me once and I'm calling the weddings off."
Dad stopped his fist. He stared at me. Then he just walked back into the living room.
I ran into my room and searched for my phone. When I found it, I texted Mark. „I'm sorry Mark for leaving. I said it's not easy. Look the thing is my dad's company is having money issues and I HAVE TO marry a girl in a few months. I have to do it or my dad is going to kill me. He said it himself. I don't even like her because my heart belongs to you Mark. You are my one and only love. I'll send you some money because you know I stole your hoodie and jeans. I'm sorry Mark. Love you my King Mark. Always and Forever. We won't see anymore because my dad took me out of school."
As I typed the text I felt tears in my eyes. I closed my room door and fell on the bed. I started to cry. I just cried and cried.
Suddenly my door opened. I stopped crying but couldn't hold it back and started to cry again. Leaving my love, my Mark hurt me so fucking much.
„Bro are you okay? Why are you crying? Did dad do something?" It was my big brother Marco. He walked to my bed and sat next to me. „I'm not okay and never will be." I said as I cried even harder now.
Marco lifted me onto his lap and hugged me. „Put some warm clothes on okay? I will be waiting you in my car." he whispered to me. I nodded and stood up.
Marco stepped out of my room and walked to the living room where I heard him say:„ Me and Michel are going out."
I put on my coat and boots and ran out of my room. I put my phone into my pocket in case Mark would reply. I ran to Marco's car. I sat in and Marco took off.
He drove to a cliff where we usually go when we need alone time. He stopped the car, turned off the radio and turned towards me. „Talk bro. I'm here and I promise I won't judge."
I took a deep breath. „As you know, I'm going to marry Eliza- Jane but I don't even like her like a girlfriend. I like just as a friend. My heart is taken and when I marry with Eliza, I'm losing the love of my life. And no it's not a chick. It's a guy. A beautiful hot guy who has these eyes. I get lost in his eyes every single time I look into them. I want to say no to dad but I'm scared he might kill me but mostly I'm scared that he will do something to Mark. Dad beat me up earlier. I ran out and got cold and just sat in snow hoping I would freeze to death but Mark found me and took me to his home. His mom and grandma took care off me and I fell asleep in Mark's arms but here I am. I ran away from him. Now I only have his jeans and a hoodie. Nothing else from him. It's weird like the school's biggest bully and jerk and strongest guy is here crying over another guy who he bullied so bad that the guy cut himself. And the bully is sitting here with his brother, crying is heart out. Marco I've lost the person I love the most in this universe." When I finished talking or sobbing to be exact, Marco just hugged me super tight. „Don't give up. Don't okay? Fight for him. Stand up for your love. Don't let dad ruin it bro. I let dad do it and here I am now. The love of my life is pregnant with the other guy's baby. Not mine." He said as he held me and I cried. „You got few months to do it. Don't make the same mistake I made okay? Fight. You're strong enough for it. Do it bro."
When we finally got home I ran into my room and took out my phone. Mark had called me over 20 times. I called him back.
When he answered me, I didn't let him speak. „Meet me at the coffee shop next to the movie store in 30 minutes." I hanged up and started to look for my car keys. When I found them I ran out of the house. Luckily dad was asleep.
It was only 10 AM but the coffee shop opens at 9 so we won't have a problem. I arrived in the coffee shop 10:25am. I sat down and waited for Mark.
When he finally came and walked towards me I just stood up and grabbed him into my arms. I held him so tight. „I love you Mark." I whispered in his ear and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
When I let go of him, I saw how red his eyes were. He had been crying. When he was about to sit down I grabbed his hand and guided him to the cashier. „What do you want? I'm paying so pick whatever you want." I said to Mark when he gave me a confused look.
„What can I get you?" the cashier asked. „One black coffee without sugar or milk and one..." I looked at Mark. „One black coffee too. Without sugar but with milk." „We'll take them to go. Oh did you come with your car?" Mark shaked his head. I took our coffees and guided Mark to my car.