Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning and heard that someone was knocking on the door. I walked out of the bedroom and to the door. When I opened the door, I saw a boy standing in front of me.
It was Michel. He was shivering. „Please let me in Mark. Please." I let him in and then I saw how much snow was everywhere.
„Oh my good I have to get my baby inside." I ran to the bedroom and changed into warm clothes and ran to the garage and picked up a shovel.
I started shoveling the snow from the garage door. I shoveled the snow away from the road so that I could drive in the garage. When the snow was shoveled I got into my car and drove into the garage. I covered my baby with a cover and closed the garage door and went inside.
That's when I remembered Michel. I ran into the living room. He wasn't there. I ran into my bedroom and still no sign of him. Then I ran into another bedroom and found Michel curled up in a ball on the bed shivering.
I walked up to him and put my hand on his head. He jumped slightly.
„I'm s-s-so cold M-Ma-Mark" he tried to say with out shivering.
„Come Michel." I said as I took his hand. He stood up and followed me.
I walked into my bedroom and told Michel to lay down.
I put on my dad's coat and went outside to get some wood from the shelter.
I started a fire in the fireplace and slowly the house got warmer and warmer.
When I walked back into the bedroom I saw Michel sleeping. I walked up to him and ran my hand through his hair.
I walked into my living room and sat on the big couch. I turned on the TV.
There was an emergency news on. „There's a huge snow storm moving towards the state. Stay inside and don't go outside. It's going to hit us in a day or two. Make sure you have enough of food." the news reporter said.
I ran into the kitchen. I opened the fridge. „Fuck, we don't have enough food" I mumbeled to myself.
I needed to go to the store but I didn't have a car. I couldn't go with my Ferrari. It would get stuck in the snow.
I heard someone walk up to me. It was Michel. „Hey what's wrong? You look pale." I felt myself shiver. „We have to go to the store. We don't have enough of food for both of us." I said in worry. „Then we shall go to the store." Said Michel. „I don't have a car. I can't go with my car because it will get stuck in the snow." I said. Michel smiled. „I have a car too, you know." I felt myself blush. I was so stupid.
„But why do we have to get more food?" asked Michel. „There's a snow storm moving towards us." I said going pale again.
„Hey it's okay Mark. I'm here. You have me." Michel said looking into my eyes. I smiled weakly. „I think we have to go. There's not going to be much food left soon." I said.
Michel nodded and I walked into my bedroom and opened my bag and put some warm sweatpants on and a hoodie and again my dad's coat.
When I walked to the door I saw Michel standing there with just a hoodie on. „Where's your jacket?" I asked him. „I don't have one. When I came here at night I didn't take one with me. I was in such a hurry to get here. I was thinking what could happened here with you and I just ran and got into the car and drove here to make sure you are okay." Michel said.
I opened the closet and threw him a coat. „Here mister Hero. Wear this." I said while walking past him. His smile was gone and he put the coat on sadly and walked after me. We got outside and I locked the house door and then ran to the garage door and locked it too.
Michel was already in his car and as soon as I got inside he drove off from the house.
I checked my wallet and I had a 20$ bill in it. I took out my phone and opened my bank app to see how much money I have on my bank account.
It showed me 100$ at first but when I refreshed it I suddenly had 500$.
Suddenly Perfect weapon by BVB went off and Andy's perfect rawr filled the car. There was a flashing name „Mommy".
I turned the radio off and answered my call.
„Oh my god. Baby are you okay? I can't get to home. Are you inside?" My mom basically screamed into the phone.
"Hey mommy. I'm okay. I'm in a car right now driving to the store to get food." I said into the phone.
„Okay baby. I'm coming home as soon as I can. I promise. And please don't drive and talk on the phone."
„No mom, I'm not driving. My friend is. And Mom, I'm not at home. I'm living in our summer home right now. I need to charge my batteries. But I'm safe Mom. I promise." I heard my mom laugh.
„A friend?" my mom laughed. I chuckeled. „Yes Mom a friend but not that kind of friend." I also laughed.
„Okay baby. Be safe and don't get into trouble." My mom said.
„I will Mom and you already know I won't get into trouble. And did you send me the money? 400$?" I asked.
„Yes, I saw that you only have 100$ so I sent you some more. Love you baby. Talk to you soon."
„I love you too Mommy. So much. Take care and be safe. Bye" I said and ended the call.
Michel said that we are there.
We got out of the car and walkes inside. The store was full. Michel grabbed my hand. I looked at him suprised. „What if you gang sees us?" I said in a sad voice. And as soon as I said that I heard someone say:„Oh hey faggot."
Michel let go of my hand and pushed me away. He screamed:„Get away from me faggot." I felt tears in my eyes.
I just ran through the crowd. I only heard them laughing. I got all the food and went to the check out. Today the bill was 400$ because I bought a batman game and a new pillow and blanket.
As I walked out of the store I thought to myself. „How am I going to get back to the house?" As I stood there I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked next to me. It was Michel.