Chapter 16

Michel just drove. He looked so hurt and worried. I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and smiled but I could tell it was fake.
Suddenly he grabbed my thigh and his grip was strong. It hurt but I didn't care. It seemed to calm him down so I let him hold my thigh.
Soon he stopped the car and let go of my thigh. We were at the lake where I let him go two months ago. „Let's sit on the backseat." Michel said while getting out of the car. I followed him and sat on the backseat.
Suddenly he started to kiss me. The kiss was rough and passionate. He removed his shirt and took, no ripped, off my shirt. He went down to my neck and started to bite and suck. I had love marks on my neck now for sure.
When he started to unbuckle my belt I stopped him. „No, stop.I'm not ready for this. Sorry Michel." I looked away from his eyes. He wanted me and I wanted him but I wasn't ready. I just wasn't.
He turned my head so that now I was looking at him again. „Don't apologize. I rushed you. I should apologize." He started to get up but I stopped him. I pulled him onto me and just started kissing him. He kissed me back.
Our kiss lasted what seemed forever. When Michel pulled away, I was confused and dissapointed. Michel cuddled into my side and just sighed. „I missed you so damn much. After you left me my world fell apart. I only had my brother and Eliza." I let go of Michel's hand when he said Eliza's name.
„Mark, I broke up with her earlier. She didn't want to marry either, she loves another guy and has been dating him secretly. So we are on good terms."
It was getting dark outside. I slowly sat up and put my flannel on. Michel put his shirt on and wrapped his arms around my waist. „Mark can you drive me to a motel or something? I can't go home anymore."
„No not a motel. You can come to my place." I said before kissing him. He smiled. „But your mom and Ma? What if they don't want me there?"
„Don't worry. They will let you stay."
„Okay, if you say so." Michel was still unsure. „Hey let me go now. We have to get going." I said with a smile.
I got out of the backseat and sat on the driver's seat. Michel stayed in the back. I started the car and soon we were at my house.
We got out and I took Michel's hand into mine. We stepped inside and I called for mom and Ma.
They already sat in the living room so me and Michel joined them. „Mom and Ma, I need to ask you something. Are you okay with Michel staying here with us?" I was nervous.
Ma looked at mom and my mom nodded. „Of course he can stay."
My mom hugged us both and smiled. „I'm going to go make us dinner now." I heard Michel sigh in relief. „We're going to be in my room Ma." Ma nodded and smiled.
We walked upstairs into my room. I took off my flannel and changed into a tank top and a hoodie. Michel looked at me. „Can you borrow me a shirt Mark?"
I ran into my closet and bought him my joker shirt. „Here." I answered with a smile. When Michel had put the shirt on, my mom called us for dinner.
As we walked downstairs I couldn't hold back my smile.
Michel saw it and interwined our fingers.
We sat down and mom put the food on the table. She had made my favorite food. Her famous vegetable thing. It was just so good and deliceous.
„Bon appetit my loves." Ma said with a smile. Everyone was smiling so much today.
After we finished eating I offered that me and Michel would clean up and of course the ladies agreed. I washed the dishes and Michel tried them.
When we finished cleaning up we joined the ladies to watch a movie.
Half way through the movie Michel was already sleeping in my arms. I kissed his head and watched the movie. When the movie ended I picked Michel up and carried him into my room. I layed him on the bed and ran downstairs to give Ma and mom a goodnight kiss.
When I walked back into my room Michel was changing his clothes. He put on my joker onsie. „Someone likes Joker." I laughed.
Michel just smiled and hugged me. „Let me change and then we can watch a movie. Of course if you want to watch a movie." Michel nodded into my shoulder. „Sounds good Mark."
He let go of me and I changed into my batman onsie.
We crawled under my blankets and Michel started the movie. „I picked my favorite movie if it's okay." I nodded and Michel smiled. The movie started and it was „Nightmare before christmas"
„Cuddle?" I asked Michel. „Sure." Michel crawled closer to me so I wrapped my hand around him.
When the movie ended Michel was already asleep in my arms. I turned off my Macbook and put it on the table.
I crawled back to bed and pulled Michel as close to me as possible. I kissed his cheek and whispered:„ I love you Michel. Goodnight my king." Soon I fell asleep with Michel in my hands.