Chapter 9

My phone went off and I slowly opened my eyes. I took my phone from the nightstand and clicked anwser. „Yes?" i said with a sleepy voice. „Mark it's me." I heard my mom say. „Oh hey mom. How are you?"
„I'm okay baby. I just wanted to call to make sure you are okay. Sorry for calling at 7am. I, I just wanted to make sure baby. Sorry." My mom said with a almost sad voice. „Mom it's okay. It's actually really good to hear your voice. You know how I react to storms." I could almost hear my mom smiling.
„About that. I still can't come to home, the plane can't fly. But most important are you alone or with someone? Because I know that you have panic attacks turning the bad storms."
I smiled. I loved the way my mom always worried about me. I was about to say that I'm alone when I felt Michel come closer to me. „No mom I'm not alone. I'm with a friend and don't worry. I don't want anything to happen to you. Come when you can. I will be okay."
„Okay baby. I love you and I miss you so so much!"
I smiled to myself:„I love you too mommy. Oh and just a warning I'm going to hug you to death when I finally see you." I heard mom laugh. „Haha can't wait it. Okay I have to go. Love you my prince. See you soon!" And just like that the line went dead.
I felt sad. I missed my mom so much. I missed hugging her at random times. I missed talking about random things with her. I missed her cooking. I missed her. But I'm going to see her soon. Maybe in a day or two.
I looked at my phone and I had few new notifications. From twitter and IG.
My mom just had tweeted:„ Phone calls with my prince are the best things right now. @MarkS17" I smiled at that tweet. It made me happy that she was happy just because she heard my voice. I favorited the tweet and of course retweeted it.
On IG there were few new followers, new likes and a new comment. It was from Eric. It said:„ Nice jacket dude! Love it" I was shocked. Why was he nice to me? I replied to him with a simple thanks.
It was 8am now. I didn't feel sleepy anymore. Mom's voice woke me up. I turnes and saw Michel still asleep. He looked so cute.
I stood up and got dressed. I put on my sweatpants and dad's big hoodie. I missed him so much. I also slipped on my batman fuzzy socks.
I walked into the kitchen. I was starving. I made some sandwitches and I also did some tea to myself. I took my food and drink and walked into the living room. I put my things on the table and walked into the bedroom to take batman movies to watch. Michel was still asleep.
I took my movies and walked out of the door. I closed the door because I didn't want to wake Michel up. I put on "The Dark Knight Rises" and started eating.
Few minutes before the movie ended I stopped it. I took the DVD and quietly walked into the bedroom. I took my shower gel and walked into the bathroom.
When I finished showering, I stepped out of the shower and look at my body. I hated my body. I was so skinny and pale. I hated it.
Suddenly the door opened and Michel walked inside. His hair was so messy. I felt myself mealting. „Ohh umm sorry. I can wait." Michel said with his morning voice. „It's okay. I'm finished anyway so you can come." I said as I passed him.
He smiled and walked into the bedroom. As I changed into my onsie, I got a new message on Facebook. It was from Eric again. What did he want now?
The message said:„ Tell the faggot Michel that I want my jacket back." and again I replied with a okay.
It was 11am. I was bored, so I decided to look out of the window. That was a wrong decision. Right when I looked out a huge tree fell on the ground. I jumped and I felt so scared again.
I crawled back to bed and covered myself with my many blankets. I held back my tears. My mind was full of fear. God I was so pathetic. I couldn't held the tears and when I started to cry, I pulled the blankets over my head.
When I heard the bathroom door open, I tried to keep quiet but well it didn't happen.
A sob escaped my lips and suddenly the blankets were pulled off and Michel was sitting next to me. He lifted me and now I was sitting on his lap.
He took my face into his hands and kissed me. When our lips touched I felt myself relax. He already knew how to calm me down.
He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. „Sorry, I, I had to kiss you. I missed your lips." He said with a worry in his voice. „It's okay. It calmed me down so no worries" I smiled to him.
I tried to stand up but Michel didn't let go of me. „Umm Michel? Can I go now? I want to eat." I said. Michel jumped and let go of me. „I'm sorry Mark. I was in my thoughts. Sorry. Sure go eat." He said looking away. I turned his head so that he was looking at me:„Don't say sorry. It's okay. I like having your hands around me." I said with a smile on my lips. He smiled back to me.
I walked to the kitchen and warmed some tacos for myself. I wanted to ask Michel did he want tacos too, so as I walked to the bedroom I stopped when I heard Michel say:„ Help me out of here. I don't want to be near him. Yesss i love him but i'm confused about myself. I still like that one girl but I like Mark too. Urghh I'm coming home."
I kicked the door open. I had tears in my eyes. Michel was shocked. „So I'm just another game to you? So when you just get bored, you leave? So you just say that you love me when you actually don't? Thank you for crushing me, my feelings." As I said that I fell on my knees crying. He just stood there, still in shock.
I just cried and cried. When Michel finally moved,he ran to me and hugged me. I pushed him away. „Don't. Just leave Michel." As I said it I saw tears in his eyes. He stood up and got dressed and started to walk away but before he left, he kissed me.