Chapter 17

(Michel's POV)
When I woke up, sun was already out. I felt someone move and put an arm around my waist. It was Mark. He was still asleep.
„Damn he looks cute." I thought to myself when I looked at him. I haven't slept this good for months.
I took my phone from the nightstand. I had 10 missed called and 2 messages. Missed calls were from my mom and brother, mostly Marco. Messages were from Marco and dad.
Marco's message said:„ Hey bro, where are you? I'm worried. Oh by the way I'm living on my own now, I moved out yesterday after dad almost punched you again. I took all your things with me. So don't worry, you don't have to go back there. Call me when you get my message. Love you Michel."
I was scared to read dad's message but I did it.
„I don't want you in my house anymore. You don't have a dad and you don't have a mom anymore. Don't even come near our house. Bye faggot."
I felt tears in my eyes. „Morning Michel." I suddenly heard. „Morning." You could hear the tears in my voice.
„What's wrong?" Mark asked and he was worried. „Nothing. Don't worry, I'll be okay." I kissed him.
He just stood up and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turned on. He was mad at me. Well done Michel.
I decided to call Marco. „Hey bro. Are you okay?" I was so glad to hear his voice. „I'm okay. I'm at Mark's house. Can we meet?" „Of course. Let's meet at the movies in an hour?" „Okay see ya Marco." I said and hung up.
I smiled to myself and put the phone down. I'm lucky to have so caring brother by my side. Mark came into the room with towel wrapped around his waist. „Can I shower?" I asked carefully. Mark just nodded. I took my shirt and jeans and walked into the bathroom.
I took a hot shower and got dressed. I stepped into Mark's room and put my phone into one of my pockets and my wallet into other.
As I walked downstairs Mark's mom came out of the kitchen. „Oh honey go eat. Lunch is on the table and Mark is already eating." I smiled to her and walked into the kitchen. Mark looked at me when I sat next to him. I took few pancakes and ate them. „Mark, if it's okay, I'm going out with my brother."
Mark looked at me confused. „Michel Of course it's okay. He is brother, I'm not your mom or dad to say that you can't do something." He laughed.
„Well you can since you are kind of my boyfriend." He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. „Go. I'll find something to do. Don't worry. Maybe I'll go somewhere with my ladies." I nodded and smiled.
I stood up and cleaned the plate. I walked upstairs to Mark's room and Mark was on his MacBook. I crawled next to him. I still had an half an hour until I meet with Marco. I put my head on Mark's shoulder.
„Whatcha doing?"
„Just surfing on internet." I looked at the clock. „Hey can you borrow me a jacket or something? It's chilly outside." Mark nodded and laughed:„ You know where my closet is."
I walked into his closet and took a leather jacket. „Can I borrow this?" Mark looked at me and smiled. „Take whatever you want."
I put the jacket on and kissed Mark. „See you soon baby."
I walked outside but before I closed the foor I said goodbye to Ma and Mark's mom.
I started to walk to the movies. I walked for a good 20 minutes.
When I got there Marco was already waiting me. We shared a hug and went in.
„So what should we watch?" Marco asked. „Whatever you want." He ran to the cashier.
I just stood there. He came back. „We're going to watch Zootropolis." I smiled. „Okay."
After the movie ended we went to McDonalds. „So how's things with you and Mark?" Marco asked as we waited for our burgers. „Good I think. I'm staying at his house. His mom and grandma are so sweet. His mom's food is so good." Marco nodded. „That's good. Oh your car is at my place. We can go get it after we eat." I nodded.
„I can take my things too then." Marco's face went sad. „So you're moving out?" I shook my head. „Of course not bro. I just need some clothes. I'll stay a little bit with Mark and then I'll come to your place."
Marco smiled and nodded.
After we ate, we went to Marco's place. He was living at our grandma's house. She left it for me and Marco after she died.
Marco unlocked the door and we got in. We walked to the living room and started playing Just Dance.
Hours went by and we just laughed and had fun. It was dark outside when I finally went back to Mark's house.
I knocked on the door and Mark's mom opened it. „Honey you don't have to knock. Just come in and that's it." she said as she hugged me. I hugged back and smiled.
„I think Mark is asleep already. But anyways I'm going to bed. Goodnight."
„Goodnight" We walked upstairs and she walked into her room and I into Mark's room.
I opened the door and saw Mark asleep on the bed. I changed into my sweatpants and took off my shirt. I crawled next to him and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his lips and wished him goodnight. As soon as I closed my eyes, I feel into deep sleep.