Chapter 11

I took my laptop and sat in front of the bed. I opened Sims 3 and started to play. My mom brought me food. „Mom I just wanted to come and take some food." I sighed. „Honey right now you need to take care of Michel." my mom said with a little smile.
I just stood up and hugged my mom. „Mom, I know I'm 17 but I love him. It hurts so much to see him like this. Beaten up." I said into my mom's shoulder as tears fell from my eyes.
„Honey don't cry. Be strong. And it's not wrong to love someone. Be strong for him." my mom said as I let go of her. Mom kissed my head and walked out of my room and closed the door behind her.
I started to eat and I decided to drink the tea. When I finished the tea, I returned to Sims3. I sat in front of the bed and played.
After a little while I looked over to Michel and saw that he was waking up. The room was dark because I didn't want to wake him up with light.
I put my laptop away and walked to my bathroom to change into a onsie.
When I returned to my room, the lamp on my bedside table was turned on.
„ Where am I? Please don't hurt me." He said. I ran to him and ran my hand through his hair. „P-p-please." he sobbed.
I sat on the bed. „Michel open your eyes please." When Michel opened his eyes, he was shocked. „Mark? Where am I? How did I get here?"
„Yeah it's me. You are at my house. I carried you here after I found you on the street. What happened? Why were you on the street in shorts when it's freezing outside?" I asked him.
He turned his back to me. I crawled into my bed and faced him. „Michel please talk to me." He covered me with the blankets he was under and moved really close to me. „Please just hold me." he said before his voice cracked and he started sobbing.
I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him even closer to me. I kissed his head. He held onto me super tightly. He was so scared. „Do you want something to eat? Ma just finished making dinner." I asked Michel. He nodded slightly and I crawled out of the bed. Michel followed me but almost fell but I caught him.
I wrapped my hand around his waist and guided him into the kitchen. I put the food on the plate and gave it to him. Ma walked in but she didn't say anything besides hello. She understood that Michel didn't want to talk.
After Michel finished we went back into my room. Michel crawled under the blankets and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I wrote a note saying that I will be downstairs watching TV with Ma and mom.
I walked dow stairs and sat next to my mom. Actually I cuddled into her side. „Is he sleeping?" Ma asked. I nodded. „He is so scared. When he woke up he only said "please don't hurt me". It broke my heart." I said to Ma.
„He will be okay. We just need to help him." Mom said when she wrapped her hand around me. „We?" I puzzled. „Yes. Me, you and Ma. We will help him. Right Ma?"
„Of course we will." Ma smiled.
Suddenly I heard a scream. I ran upstairs and found Michel in tears. „It hurts Mark." he said sobbing.
„What hurts Michel?"
„My body." he answered quietly. „Who beat you? Tell me."
„My dad did it. After I came out to him and mom. Mom left crying but dad. First he beat me up. When he went downstairs to get something. I used the time to quickly put on my shorts and ran out." he said now crying hard.
I grabbed him into my arms. He just cried and cried. I yelled for Ma. „Ma please make some relaxing tea." Ma nodded and ran downstairs.
„Please don't tell it to your mom and Ma. Please."
„I have to. Your dad has to pay for what he did." I said while trying to calm him down. „No," he yelled, „Do it and I'm leaving." I let go of him.
I stood up and picked up my Batman, laptop and walked out of my room. Before I closed the door I said:„If you need something call Ma. I'm not dealing with you right now."
„Where are you going?" Michel asked quietly.
„I'm going to sleep in my mom's room."
I closed the door and went to my mom's room.
„Oh honey what are you doing here?" my mom asked when I layed down next to her. „We got into a fight. I can't deal with him right now. I hope you let me stay with you here."
„Of course honey you can stay." my mom smiled. I covered myself with mom's blankets and opened my laptop. I opened sims and started to play.
When I looked at my mom, I saw that she was playing sims too.
I laughed. „What's funny?" my mom asked.
„Nothing. I'm just happy that you are home and that Ma is here. I missed our play nights." I said with a big smile.