Chapter 10

After Michel left, I stood up and walked to my bed. I just fell on the bed. I cuddled my batman and fell asleep with tears in my eyes.
When I woke up I heard someone talking in the kitchen. I slowly stood up and quietly walked into the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen I ran towards the person who was cooking.
„Mommy" I screamed with happy tears while hugging my mom from behind. „Aww my baby boy. I missed you so so much honey." my mom said as she was now holding me.
I heard someone talking behind me.
When I turned I saw my grandma. I ran towards her and hugged her. I haven't seen her since we moved away with mom 2 years ago.
„What are you doing here Ma?" I asked as I let go of her. „I'm going to move in with you and your mom. I sold my house and came here. I hope you like it honey." Ma said.
„Of course I like it. I don't have to be alone anymore when mom is on her business trips." I said with a huge smile.
I'm was going to live with my two most important people. I couldn't be more happy.
„I'm going to help you with packing and Ma is going to pack the food. We're going home." my mom said with a smile. „Okay."
We walked into the bedroom and mom took my bag and started to fold my clothes and put them into the bag.
I picked up my game, movies, blankets and my stuffed batman.
When we finished packing my stuff, we went to the kitchen where Ma just finished packing the food.
We carried the things into mom's car. Mom locked the house's door after she turned off the electricity. She got in and we drove off.
I put my earphones in and blasted Black Veil Brides. After few minutes I got a text. It was from Michel. It said:„I thought that you would understand me but I was wrong. I hope you are happy now because you destroyed me."
I just deleted the text. „It was your own fault mr. EveryoneElseIsWrong." I thought to myself. I fell asleep and woke up when the car stopped. „Sleep baby. We're just going to get some food." my mom said when she noticed that I was awake.
I just nodded and tried to fall asleep again but it didn't work. I took out my phone and noticed that the music had stopped playing. I also noticed a message on facebook. It was Michel. Again.
„I love you Mark. I did everything for you. But it wasn't enough for you. So bye! Don't come back to my life anymore." I felt tears in my eyes. I held them back as I saw mom and Ma coming.
I smiled when they got in but the smile faded soon.
When we got home I carried my things inside and helped my mom carry in the food bags.
„Hey mom, I'm going for a walk. I'll be back for dinner time." My mom nodded and I hugged Ma before I walked outside.
I walked into the park. There was snow everywhere. I sat on a bench and let the tears fall.
I love Michel so much. I didn't want to leave him but if it's what he wanted then I had to do it.
I stood up and took my phone out. It was 6:01PM. Dinner was at 7PM, so I had some time to cry and walk. I wiped my tears before I walked out of the park.
I walked on the snowy street when I heard a sob or something like that. Soon there was another one.
I followed it and soon found someone. It was Michel. He only had a pair of shorts on.
I quickly took my coat off and put it around Michel. He was shaking so hard. He was freezing. „Please don't hurt me." Michel whispered in a scared voice.
I helped him up but as soon as he stood he fell again. „I can do it." I said to myself as I picked up his body. My home wasn't that far so I started walking.
Michel was heavy but I didn't give up. I had to get him into warm clothes and over all he needed to be warmed up.
When I got to my house, I walked to the front door and yelled:„ Mom open the door. Now!" I heard someone run to the door and it was Ma.
„Oh god. Come in. Who is this?" Ma asked when she saw Michel's body in my hands. „It's my friend, Michel. Quickly go make some tea and find some medicine because he will need them." I said as I started to walk upstairs with Michel in my hands.
„What's wrong honey?" my mom asked as she stepped out of the bathroom. She gasped when she was Michel.
„Mommy open my room's door. I need to get him to warm." I said as I felt my hands starting to give up. Mom opened the door and I stepped in. I walked to my bed and layed Michel on the bed.
I took off the coat and ran into my closet and bought my super warm onsie. My mom helped to put it on to Michel.
After we got the onsie on, I covered him with my blankets.
„I'm going to go and put some clothes on." my mom said. I just nodded.
I sat next to Michel and ran my hands through his hair. He was in a horrible state. He had a black eye, he had blood on his lips. Someone beat him up.
Ma came in with my big batman cup and some medicines. Medicines for fever, cough and etc. She hugged me. „He is more than your friend am I right?" Ma said. I nodded:„ Yeah Ma. I love him. It hurts to see him like this but I will help him get better." Ma kissed my hair and smiled. „I'm going to go and finish the dinner now." I nodded again.
As soon as Ma left, my mom came in wearing her sweatspants and a big hoodie. Her hair was up in a bun. I loved her home style. „How is he?" my mom asked. „He is getting warmer." I smiled. „I'll leave you two alone now. If you need something you know where to find me or Ma." I nodded. Wow I nodded a lot.
Mom left and I looked at Michel. He was asleep which meant good. He was letting his body rest.