Chapter 22

As Michel cried into my chest, I saw his brother walking down the stairs. I looked at him and he just smiled and walked into the kitchen.
I just held Michel and played with his hair because maybe it would relax him more.
Soon he stopped crying and sobbing and he just wrapped his hands around me and pulled me even closer to him. I saw Michel's brother walk in and sitting in the armchair. „Hey. I'm Marco and you are Mark right?" Marco smiled and asked. I nodded. „Nice to finally meet the guy who stole my brother's heart." Marco said to me. „Nice to meet you too." I said as I shook his hand and gave him a little smile.
„Bro, I'm going to live with Mark. Is that okay with you?" Michel suddenly said without lifting his head. Marco just smiled. „Of course. If it makes you happy. My doors are always open for you two." said Marco.
I felt Michel removing his hands from my waist. I got off from his lap and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist again. „Let's watch a movie. I don't care what as long as it's not horror movie." He said with a emotionless voice.
His brother stood up and walked over to the TV and put on a movie. I smiled when I saw what movie we were going to watch. It was Police Academy 3. I just hoped that it would make Michel laugh, at least smile.
In the middle of the movie, my phone went off. I looked at it and saw a notification on IG.
„Marco_Furies took a photo of you." The photo was of me and Michel when Michel was crying into my chest but it just looked like we were hugging. The capture was „Happy to see my brother with someone he loves and who makes him happy. #Proudbigbrother" I smiled and liked the photo.
I took a screenshot of it and saved it as my lock screen. I felt Michel kiss my head. „Great photo bro." Michel said with a smile. Yes he smiled. I was so happy about that. „I couldn't help it. I had to take the photo. You two looked so cute." Marco said with a small laugh.
After the movie ended we drove back to my house. „Hello my boys. Dinner is in the oven. Oh where were you by the way?" my mom said with a smile.
Before I could answer Michel told them that we were at his brother's. Mom nodded and we walked into the kitchen.
Mom made pizza. As I put two pieces of pizza on my plate, I felt Michel wrapping his hands around my waist. „I want one piece please." He said in a quiet voice. I nodded and put a slice of pizza on his plate. I handed him is plate and took mine. „So are we eating here, in the living room or in our room?" I asked him. „Here." I just nodded and sat down. Michel sat right next to me and grabbed my hand and just held it the whole time we ate.
When we finished, I washed my plate and so did Michel. When he finished he grabbed my hand again and we walked out of the kitchen. „We'll be in our room." I yelled as we walked upstairs.
I opened my room's door and walked in with Michel behind me. He closed the door and let go of my hand.
He took off his hoodie and sat on the bed. I took off my jacket and jeans and put on my PJ pants. When I sat next to him, he stood up and sat on my lap just like I was sitting in his in his brother's house.
Legs wrapped around my waist and head on my shoulder. I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him.
„I love you Mark." Michel said quietly.
„I love you Michel." I felt Michel's hands hugging me even more tighter than they did earlier.
I felt my shoulder getting wet. He was crying again. I just held him and kissed his head.
Soon Michel let go of me and raised his head. His cheeks had tears on it but I brushed them off with my thumbs. He had the apologize look in his eyes. „Stop. Don't apologize. It's okay to cry because losing a loved one is painful. I still think you are fucking perfect even with your red and buffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks." I said before Michel could open his mouth. „How did you know that I was about to apologize?" He asked.
„You had the look in your eyes." I said with a smile.
Michel just nodded and stood up. He walked over to my laptop and put on some slow music.
„Come. I want to dance with you." he said when he walked over to me.
He took my hand pulled me up. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. „Take it as a late end for our date day that ended sadly." he said with a smile.
„Yes you smiled again. I fucking love your smile Michel."
I was attacked by Michel's lips. It felt so amazing to kiss him. Every time our lips connected, I felt butterflies in my stomach.
When he pulled away, I put my head on his shoulder.
When the song ended, he made me look at him. „I love you so much. Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked while looking in my eyes. „Of course I will. I love you so so much." I said when I hugged him.
He walked us to bed and as we laid down, he wrapped his hand around me. „It's my turn to cuddle you." he said with a smile.
I just smiled at him and we fell asleep with smiles on our faces.