Chapter 4

I decided that I'm going to go to my summer home. So I just drove and drove. I drove for 2-3 hours. Finally I got to the road that lead to the house. I turned into a forest road and few moments later my dear summer home was in front of me. I smiled. „I've missed you home." I thought to myself. As I stepped out of my car I heard another car coming. I was scared to be honest.
When I saw a black volkswagen stopping behind the gate, I was shaking. It could be a murder or a thief. I just stood by my ferrari and stared at the car.
I couldn't figure out who it was. When the driver stepped outside, my heart stopped. It was Michel. „Why are you here and how did you get here?" were the two first questions in my head.
„I saw you walking out of the school when I stepped out of the class." Michel said walking towards me. "And I wanted to make sure that you are okay. So I drove behind you." He said as he stopped by my car.
„Yeah sure you wanted." I laughed. I just looked at him. I shut my baby's door and started to walk towards the house. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. „So are you just going to stand there or are you coming inside?" I asked Michel.
Michel ran and stepped inside.
„I'm sorry Mark for what happened today at school." Michel said as I took off my leather jacket and boots. „Whatever".
I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was empty. „I have to go to the store." I said quietly to myself. I decided that I will stay here for a couple of days. Just to figure out my life, thoughts and emotions.
I walked to the door and put on my jacket and put my boots on. Michel stood by the door the whole time.
„Umm can I come with you and later stay here with you?" Michel asked quietly. „I don't know. You can come with me but I don't know if you can stay here." I said as I stepped out of the door. I locked the door and walked to the car. Michel backed his car and drove off. I sat into my baby and buckeled my seatbelt. I started my car and drove out of the gate and forest. When I turned to the main road I saw Michel standing on the edge of the road. I drove past him and he drove right behind me.
As I reached to the store, I got out and walked into the store. Michel followed me. I got myself a lot of junk food but even more healthy food. I also bought tea, a lot of tea. I love tea and I don't even know why.
As I walked to the check-out I saw Michel coming behind me with a bag of chips and a bottle of Coke. He started to look throw his wallet but I took his things and put them next to my things. „Don't worry.I'll pay for them."
The cashier smiled to me. I smiled back. When I saw how much my bill was I laughed. It was over 200$. Michel stood next to me shocked. I packed everything into bags and walked to my car.
„Can I come with you?" Michel asked me. „Do whatever you want. If you want to come, come but if you don't want to, don't." I said as I put my bags to the backseat. I closed the door and started the car. I needed some clothes and my laptop and camera and my batman blanket and pillow and my stuffed batman. So basically I needed things from my home.
I drove off and saw that Michel followed me aga.
When I stopped at my house I got out and walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and ran into my room. I got my big travel bag out and stuffed my things into it. I got my laptop and put it into the laptop bag my mom got me for christmas. I took my bags and walked downstairs.
I saw Michel standing in the living room and looking at the pictures. I put my bag on the couch and walked to the movie shelf. I looked through it and took all my Batman DVD's and put them into my bag. I picked up my other batman blanket and put it into my bag.
„Is this your dad?" Michel asked me walking to me with a picture in his hand. I nodded and took it from his hand and put it to my laptop bag.
I was about to pick up my bag when Michel grabbed it and carried it to my car. I took my laptop and walked out of the door and locked it.
I walked to my car and unlocked my car's doors. Michel put my bag to the backseat next to the other bags and looked around and then stepped closer to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.
I blushed and smiled. Michel walked to his car and drove off.
I sighed and got into the car. I was sad to be honest. I wanted to feel his lips on mine's. I put my laptop on the passenger's seat.
I started the car and said goodbye to my home. „I will be back soon."
Even though it's winter, I drove to my summer home and carried the bags inside. I put my food into the fridge and cupboards and ran into the main bedroom. I changed into my batman onsie and put a movie on. I brought food to the room and just layed on the bed and hugged my stuffed batman. I stopped the movie and closed my MacBook and fell asleep thinking about the kiss that Michel gave me earlier.