Chapter 27

After dinner we went to my house. Mom looked surprised when she saw Michel. "Can I talk to your mom and grandma?" Michel asked me quietly. I just nodded. I was confused but I didn't let Michel see it. He went into the kitchen where Mom and Ma were. I decided to go into my room and lay down.

I got into my room and changed into my shorts and hoodie. Soon Michel came into my room and laid down next to me. "You know where my closet is. Change into something more comfortable because I want to cuddle." I said with a light laugh. Michel laughed and walked into my closet. He came out wearing just a plain t-shirt with some sweatpants.

As soon as he laid next to me, I snuggled as close to him as possible and just smiled. I missed being in his arms. I missed hearing his heartbeats and his breathing. He kissed my head and held me really close. "Mark you have to help me get over some bad habits. After I left you, I started smoking again. I know that with your help, I will be able to give up my bad habits. I will do it for you." Mark said with a quiet voice. I just nodded. I would do anything to make him feel better and do better in life.

"But what about your dad?" I asked suddenly with a worried voice. Mark pulled my head next to his and looked into my eyes. " Don't worry about him. He went to jail because he had some serious violations. He actually paid someone to kill someone. My dad is sick. I can't even believe that he fell so slow just to keep is company alive. I confessed everything he did to me, mom and my brother and he was sent to prison for life. He won't hurt you anymore." I smiled. Now there was nothing stopping me and Michel being together. "Mark I want to sleep. Is it okay with you?" I nodded and wrapped a blanket around us. Just like that we fell asleep.

When I woke up next morning I felt so good. I haven't slept this good since the last time I slept next to Michel. Michel was lightly snoring next to me. He looked so cute with his hair messy and his muth opened slightly. I fell I love with him again. I just laid next to him.

Soon he opened his eyes. "Morning my prince." He said with his sleepy deep voice. I felt myself blush. I hide my face into his shoulder. "Stop, you're making me blush." I said with a laugh. Mark just kissed my head. "I have to go out for an hour or two. I got some things I have to sort out and I will bring my things from my dad's house. Is it okay?" Mark said. I nodded. " As long as you come back, it's okay." Michel wrapped his arms around me. "Of course I'm coming back. I promised not to leave you anymore." I nodded and we got up from the bed.

We walked downstairs and ate some pancakes from yesterday. The Mark ran upstairs and left for couple of hours. I decided to help mom with cleaning. I started cleaning the kitchen first, then the living room and then my room. When I finished cleaning, Mark was still not home. It had been 2 hours already. I got a little worried but decided to distract myself. I decided it was time for me to clean out my closet. I had way to much clothes.

I threw all my clothes on my bed and I almost fell over when I saw the pile of clothes on my bed. I couldn't even see over it. It was huge. I asked my mom some garbage bags to put the clothes I don't want anymore in. I put a sheet on the floor and threw the clothes I wanted to keep on it.

When I finally finished, I had 6 garbage bags full of clothes. I could safely say that I threw away 60% of my clothes. I sorted al my clothes again and put them back into my closet. My closet was so empty now. I decided to give my clothes to charity. I carried all the bags into my mom's car and I drove off to the charity shop.

When I came out of the charity shop I felt so good.It was an amazing feeling knowing that my clothes will help someone a lot. I drove home and saw Michel's car in the driveway. I parked Mom's car and went in. I was shocked when I opened the door, There was a path of rose petals leading to the backyard. I followed it and found Michel sitting in the backyard with a picnic basket.

He came over and hugged me. "Come let's eat." I nodded and follwed him. We sat down and Michel gave me a plate full of different fruits. He pooured me some water and we started eating. "So how did I deserve this?" I asked when I finshed my meal. "With being so amazing." He said while he pulled me up. "Now you will know why I wanted to talk to your Mom and Ma yesterday. I don't want to spend another day without you. I want us to be forever. So will you make me the happiest man in this universe by saying yes to marrying me?" He said while he got on his one knee. I was speechless. I said with a barely audible voice "yes". Michel heard it and stood up and grabbed me in his hands.

"I promise to hold you as good as I'm capable and I will promise to keep a smile on your face forever." Michel said while he held me tightly in his arms. I just nodded. He pulled away and put the ring on my finger. I was the happiest man alive. I couldn't wait for our forever.