Chapter 15

(Let's skip 2 months)
(Mark's POV)

I saw Michel last two months ago. I missed him so much. But I was slowly starting to get over him.
Mom came into my room to wake me up. We were going shopping today. Mom needed some new clothes and so did Ma and I.
„Honey wakey wakey. It's time to go shopping." I smiled. „Morning mom." Mom kissed my head and smiled. „What do you want for breakfast? Eggs, salat?" „I'll take toast and a fruit salat." I laughed. Mom nodded and walked out of my room.
I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I had a hot shower and brushed my hair. I put on my jeans, black tank top and my favorite navy flannel. I also put on my bvb snapback. I looked at myself from the mirror. „Damn I look good today." I laughed.
As I stepped out of my room my mom yelled:„ Breakfast is done. Come and eat." I ran into the kitchen. I said hi to Ma and sat down. I took 2 piece if toast and a lot of fruit salat. When I finished eating I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
I walked downstairs and my mom walked out of her room. "I just wanted to come to your room and say that let's go. Ma is already waiting in the car."
My mom looked so gorgeous. She was wearing skinny jeans, a Guns'n'Roses tank top and a leather jacket. She also wore black heels. Damn I was so happy to have such a hot and gorgeous mom.
As we walked out of the house, I just hugged my mom. „Thank you for being always here for me mom. I love you." „Damn honey you're making me cry. I love you too." Mom locked the door and off we were.
Ma parked the car and we walked into the mall. First stop was Hot Topic. My mom dragged me there. See my mom was the one who loved band tank tops the most. I loved them too but not as much as my mom.
I started to search for new t-shirts. When I found a cool Guns'n'Roses t-shirt, I picked it up. When I looked up, I saw someone I would never thought I would see in this shop. It was Michel.
When I tried to turn away,he grabbed my hand. „Mark don't go." I turned back to him. „Why? What do you want? Talk quick my mom wants to go to another shop." I lied.
Suddenly a girl came towards us. „Babe let's go. I got my hoodie." She smiled at me and I smiled back. „Oh okay baby. Bye Mark." I waved to him and ran to my mom. „What's wrong?" My mom asked when I just hugged her.
„I just saw Michel with his fiance. I saw it in his eyes that he wanted to say something to me but his fiance came at the wrong time." I talked into my mom's shoulder. She rubbed my back. „It's okay. Let's go and pay for our things." As my mom was paying for our things I saw Michel sitting outside of Hot Topic.
He mouthed „Come here please." „Mom I'll wait for you outside." My mom saw Michel and nodded with a smile.
I walked to Michel and sat down next to him. „So where's your fiance?" „Eliza went to the restroom. Here take this. She will come back soon." he stood up and handed me a folded paper. „Oh and you look hot Mark." as he said that he left.
I put the paper into my pocket. My mom walked out of the Hot Topic and we walked into another shop.
When we met up with Ma, I helped her with the bags and we walked to the car. We shopped for over 6 hours.
Ma sat on the driver's seat, mom passenger seat and I sat on the backseat. When we finally got home I sighed. I helped mom and Ma with their bags. Mom unlocked the door and I took the bags in. Ma took her bags into her room and mom put the bags on the kitchen tabel. „Mom i'm going into my room. Leave my things on the table." I said as I yawned. My mom nodded and smiled.
I walkes into my room and took out my phone from my pocket. Somethimg fell and then I remembered the paper that Michel gave me. I unfolded it and read it.
„Hey Mark. How have you been? I'm been good and bad. Bad because these past two months I've been only thinking about you. I miss you so much. I wish I could hug you and hold you again and I miss your lips on mine's so bad. Call me when you get this. Love your Michel." There was a phone number.
I dialed it. „Hello. You wanted me to call you." „Oh my god. Mark it's so good to hear your voice. I miss you so much." Michel whispered into the phone. „I miss you too. Oh and I want to hug you too." i said.
„Can we meet? Please?" Michel asked with a hopeful voice. „Sure. In 20 minutes at the coffee shop?" I suggested. „Okay I'll see you there." I could hear the smile in his voice. He hanged up and I put the phone down.
I quickly brushed my teeth and took my car keys. I ran downstairs and yelled to my mom that I was going out.
I ran to my car and opened the door. I sat in and drove to the coffee shop.
I ordered a black coffee and sat down. About 10 minutes later Michel stepped in and walked to my table. „Let's go." he grabbed my hand and dragged me out. „Where's your car?" he seemed so worried. I pointed to my car and I even handed him my car keys. „Get in Mark. Quick."
I sat in and so did Michel and he drove off.