Chapter 20

As I walked downstairs, I started to think about Michel. He was so sad and I didn't even know what to do. It killed me seeing him like that.
I stepped in the kitchen and hugged my mom. „Morning sweety. Wow where are you going? You look so fancy." My mom asked with a smile. „We are going to Michel's best friend's funeral." as I said that I saw my mom smile dissapear. „Oh god. Where is he?"
„Upstairs getting ready. Mom what can I do to make him feel better? Just to see him smile again." I asked.
„Honey you just need to let him be right now. Right now all you can do is just being there for him. Being his rock and shoulder where he can cry on." I sighed. „Okay I guess."
I turned over just to see Michel standing there with the same emotionless face. „Morning Mom and Mark let's go." Michel said as he walked out. I hugged my mom and said goodbye and ran to my car.
Michel was sitting in the car already. I got in and put my seatbelt on. Michel didn't even look at me. As we started driving I grabbed his hand and just held it tightly. He just kept looking out of the window.
When we got to the funeral, everyone were already there and the funeral started. As we stood there, I felt Michel move closer to me and he searched for my hand. When he found my hand, he grabbed it really tightly like he was scared that I would go away from him.
I haven't seen Michel's best friend before in school. „Rest in peace Jack." I thought to myself.
When the funeral ended Michel still didn't look at me or talk to me or anyone else. We arrived home and Michel just went straight into our bedroom. I went into the living room and sat next to my mom and put my head into my hands. „I don't know what to do. He doesn't even talk to me anymore." I sighed.
My mom put her hand on my shoulder. „Go upstairs and hug him. Kiss him. But not a rough kiss, passionate and a kiss that shows how much he means to you. Maybe just hold him and cuddle him and watch his favorite movie. But most importantly let him know that it's okay to cry around you. Okay?" I nodded and thanked my mom. I ran upstairs and found Michel laying in our bed in my Jack's PJs.
I went into the bathroom and took off my suit and put on sweatpants and a tank top. I went back to our room and sat next to him. „Hey babe. Wanna watch a movie?" Michel just nodded.
I put on his favorite movie and crawled next to him. As soon as I laid down, Michel crawled close to me and put his head on my chest. I put my arm around him and pulled him even closer to me. I kissed his head.
Soon I felt my shirt getting wet. Finally he was letting his emotions show. I just held him.
„Sorry Mark for not talking to you. I just feel so fucking empty inside. I'm sorry if I made you upset." He sobbed.
I just kissed his head and told him that it was okay. Soon I heard him snoring quietly next to me. I just kept going through the tv channels and just looked for something to watch. Soon I found Maze Runner and I just smiled the biggest smile ever. My second favorite movie ever.
As I was watching the Maze Runner I suddenly felt someone's lips on mine. It was Michel of course.
It seemed like he poured all the pain in the kiss. It was rough but passionate. I felt him biting my lower lip. It was something new for me but it was amazing. I felt him just tear my top off and he started to run his hands down my chest. He kissed my neck and bite the skin. Now I had a love bite on my neck.
He started to kiss my chest and trailed kisses down my stomach and started to pull off my pants. „Michel stop. I'm not ready for this." When he didn't stop, I just tried to push him away but he was much stronger than I am. „Michel stop. Please. Michel please."
Finally he stopped and just looked at me shocked. He looked scared. „I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry Mark. I let my emotions take over me. I'm sorry. So so sorry." he said while a tear ran down his cheek. I just hugged him. „It's okay. I should be apologizing because I'm not ready." He shooked his head.
„No Mark. Don't apologize. It's not your fault okay?" he said while hugging me back.
„Let's get some sleep baby." I said as I laid us down. He kissed me again and cuddled to my side. I didn't close my eyes until I was sure that Michel was asleep. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
When I woke up Michel was gone. I was just alone in my bed. I noticed a note on my phone. „I'm at my brother's house. I'm danger for you. I'll be back once I get my emotions straight. I love you so fucking much and you can always come to my brother's house. Your Michel <3" In the corner of the paper was an address.
I stood up from my bed and quickly changed and ran outside to my car. I wanted to see him. I needed to see him.