Chapter 3

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had tears in my eyes. I was having a panic attack again. I was sick of them.
Michel quickly grabbed me in his arms and tried to calm me down. „Shh Mark, it's okay. I'm here." With every word he said I felt myself relax.
After a while I finally calmed down. I was afraid to look at Michel. What if he leaves me when he sees what kind of mess I am? How pathetic I am?

I pulled his hands away from my body and ran to the bathroom. Before I closed the door I saw Michel running towards me. I closed the door and fell on my knees, crying.
„Mark let me in. Please. I want to help you" Michel whispered through the door. „LEAVE MICHEL. LEAVE PLEASE. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. YOUR JUST PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS. LEAVE. NOW." I screamed through the sobs. It was quiet but then I heard Michel dressing and opening the door. „I'm sorry if I wasn't enough for you. I wasn't playing with you but you don't believe me no matter what I do or say." Michel said and he was angry. The door closed and I opened the bathroom door and walked to my bed and just fell on my bed and cried and cried and cried.
The next morning I woke up numb as hell. I didn't feel anything, I didn't think about anything. I just woke up and got dressed. „You are going to school Mark. You can do it." I told myself. I ate an apple and walked out of the house. I locked the door and ran to my Ferrari. I got in and started the car.
I started driving to school while blasting Black Veil Brides. „There's going to be a lot of staring." I thought to myself. You see I got this black Ferrari for my 16th birthday but I've never droven it to school. I didn't want school people to see my baby. Before I turned to school's parking lot, I let the car roar.
I parked the car and stepped outside. Everyone, who were outside, stared at me. I just walked past them and went inside.
I walked to my locker and found signs on it. "FAGGOT" ,"IDIOT" "KILL YOURSELF". I pulled them down and throwed them into the garbage pin.
When I slammed my locker's door, I saw Michel walking towards me with his friends.
When they got to me, I just stood there. One of Michel's friend yelled:„ Hey faggot. Where were you yesterday?"
I started to walk away when I felt someone grab my wrist. When I turned I saw Michel holding my wrist. He mouthed:„I'm sorry." But then he yelled:„ Answer us you faggot."
"I was at home. Healing my wounds" I said quietly. I wasn't numb anymore. I was terrified now.
I felt a fist in my face. I fell backwards on the floor. I kept my eyes closed but someone yelled:„ LOOK AT US YOU DICK SUCKER"
I opened my eyes to see Michel standing far from me. Our eyes met and I thought to myself:„ If you really love me, stop them you bastard"
But nothing happened. They beat me up and he just stood there.
When the bell rang and the hall got empty, I started to move slowly. I tried to stand slowly. I head hurt so bad. I lookes for pain killers from my bag. When I found them, I took 2 in and just stood next to my locker.
I opened the locker and pulled out my leather jacket and some books.

„Fuck this shit. I'm out of here" I mumbled to myself.
I started to walk out of school to my car. I saw someone run out of school before I got in my car but I didn't care enough to look who was it.
I started the car and let it roar loudly before driving off from the school's parking lot. The only thing that was left there from me was a black stripe on the road and a little bit of smoke.