Chapter 26

As soon as I closed my room's door,I heard a buzz. A new message again. From Michel.
„Be ready at 3PM. I'll pick you up."
So he suddenly wanted to go on a date? I looked at the clock. It was 10AM. I still had 5 hours. So I decided to take a 3 hour nap first, then have a shower and get ready. I set an alarm clock and laid underneath my blanket. As soon as I closed my eyes, sleep took over me.
My alarm clock started screaming and I just groaned. I got up and walked downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee. As I was making my coffee, mom walked into the kitchen.
„Did you have a good nap honey?" I just nodded and took my coffee. „Gotta go. I'm heading out later so got to get ready." I said and mom just smiled.
I walked upstairs and into my bathroom. I had a hot shower again. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and dried my hair.
Then I went to my wardrobe and picked my date clothes. I decided to go with a little bit of a fancy look. A black short-sleeved classy shirt with white jeans and black fancy shoes. I also decided to wear a black cardigan.
I put on some boxers and laid the clothes on my bed. I started to drink my coffee. I was getting nervous. It was 2pm already. Damn it took me a long time to pick my outfit.
I quickly put on my clothes and shoes and walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I also brushed my hair again. I put my phone and keys into my pocket and walked downstairs.
I sat down behind the kitchen table. I was so nervous and I didn't know why. I was taping my fingers on the table.
„What's wrong? Why are you nervous honey?" Ma asked walking into the kitchen.
„Michel asked me on a date. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not even our first date. Ma I think I'm scared." I said looking down.
„It's okay to be scared and nervous. It's a normal thing. Remember just to be yourself." she said before she wrapped her hands around me.
My phone buzzed. Message from Michel.
„I'm outside."
„Got to go now. Love you! See you later!" I said when I stood up and walked out of the house.
Michel stood by his car with a suit on. He didn't say anything. He opened the car's door for me and closed it when I got in.
He sat in and drove off. He didn't even look at me. I felt weird, so I just looked out of the window.
Soon the car stopped and Michel stepped out. He opened my door again and helped me out. He locked the doors and started to walk. „Follow me."
So I just followed him. We were at some kind of restorant. We walked in and into a private room.
When I walked in, I was shocked. The room had a table in the middle of it. There were candles burning and they had such a good smell. A waitress guided me to the table. Just then I realised that Michel was gone. As I sat there alone, the door opened and Michel walked in with a huge bouquet of roses.
„This is going to sound so cheesy but theres a fake rose in here. I will fight for you and love you until the very last rose dies. I promise." He handed me the roses and hugged me.
He let go of me and sat down. Soon the waitress bought us food. It was a grilled salmon with sweet potatos. It tasted so good. Next was dessert. A tiramisu cake. As soon as I tasted it, I felt like I was in heaven. It was so fucking good.
One thing bothered me. Michel didn't talk or say anything. He didn't even smile. „Just taking me out for a dinner and giving me roses won't do everything better you know." I mumbled quietly.
„I know. So stand up." he said while he walked to me. I stood up and I heard music turned on. It was a acoustic version of Walk Away. He put his hands on my waist and started to dance. So I wrapped my hands around his neck.
„I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, but I didn't and still don't know how to do it." he mumbled.
„I love you Mark. I left because my dad sent me message saying that he will kill you if I won't leave you. I didn't want to risk with your life. You mean the world to me."
I didn't know what to do or say. So I just kissed him.
The kiss was long and passionate. I poured everything in it. I wanted to show him how much I missed him and what he meant to me.
Soon he pulled away. „I'm just sorry for always putting you through shit. But I love you and I hope you won't leave me."
„I won't. I can't quit my favorite drug. I can't push away my world. I love you so much Michel." I said with a smile as I looked into his eyes.
He let go of me and stepped away from me.
„After almost losing you, I want to make everything up to you Mark."
He got on one knee in front of me and looked at me.
„I can't let you go anymore. It's a promise ring. With this I promise to be with you always and forever. With this I promise to fight for you forever and always. I love you so fucking much Mark" I had a huge smile on my face. „I love you so so much Michel."
He put the ring on and stood up and just gave me a passionate kiss.