Ch. 3: First time*

WARNING: mature content.

-

Chapter 3: First Time.

Marcel's P.O.V

Wait, what the hell happened back there..

Did that really just..? Did she really just say that?

Am I dreaming?

The next day, I just couldn't wait to see Elizabeth. Especially after what she said. She is just so different from any other girl I've met. Not like I meet many but the fact that she showed a bit of interest in me... shocked me.

'You continue tutoring me and in return, I'll make you feel good' kept replaying in my head.

When I'm with her, my emotions are on fire. She brings this, this spark. School was on spring break (a/n the season fits with the book.) so, no tutoring or bullies, but it sucks. Not the bully part, the tutoring part. I won't be coming over to Elizabeth's house often this week.

I made my way to her front house. There was a sticky note on it. It read,

Dear Marcel,

Stop knocking silly. Just come in whenever you're here. I'm probably in my room.

Love, Elizabeth xo

I smiled a little, letting myself in. There was a faint sound coming from upstairs. As I got closer and closer, I could hear music coming from her room. Settle Down by the 1975 was playing, I smile at the tune.

I knocked on her door but she probably couldn't hear from the music. So, I opened it but I saw Elizabeth. She was changing and I couldn't help but stare. Her undergarments were black lace and it fit her quiet well.

"It's rude to stare.." She smirked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry, it's j-just, the music.." I babbled on but was cut off by a pair of lips. I placed my arms around her waist and she snaked hers around my neck. She pushed me on the bed and straddled me. Her lips moved from my lips to my neck. A moan slipped out, causing her to smirk.

"If you keep wearing these clothes, I'm going to have to rip them off each time I see you.." She whispered.

She took, what were my clothes, off my body only leaving me in my boxers. She gazed at me asking for permission, I just shakily nodded.

"I've always liked Calvin Klein..." She teased. Her next action made my breath hitch. She roughly, palmed me through my boxers. I moaned as she started to rub my hard on.

"Lets get these off, shall we?" She seductively winked.

She slowly started pulling on my boxers down to my ankles. She looked down at me, making me self-conscious.

I probably wasn't fit to her standards..

"Wow.." She said in awe, making me feel relief.

I gasped as she put me in her mouth. After a couple of seconds, she sucked in her cheeks, and started sucking slowly. I've never felt this before, the feeling was mind blowing. The way her mouth, was on me, felt amazing.

"Oh fuck.." I moaned as she went faster. I tightly gripped her hair with my fingers. She kept going, it was like never ending.

"H-Holy fuck." I groaned.

I've never cursed like that before. Hell, I've never done anything like this before. I was mixed with emotions right now. Pleasure was most of it, with excitement and a bit of disappointment for missing out all these years.

No wonder nobody else wasn't virgin in our school but me. That and the fact that I'm a complete geek.

She grabbed a hold of my cock causing me to buck my hips up. I was close to my ending point. She knew it too. She started going really fast. Sucking and twirling her tounge around. Her pretty eyes looking up at me, making me moan.

I didn't even realize I had came until my eyes rolled back and I gripped the sheets.

"Oh shit." I breathed.

It was probably the best feeling in the world. "How do you feel now?" She smirked. I just panted and eagerly nodded. No words could come out right now, since I was out of breath.

It was awhile until I finally spoke.

"H-How was I?" I asked.

"You did great, tasted pretty good, too." She winked.

We laughed together before we got our clothes back on. My pelvic area was a bit tingly from the pleasure, well because I've never done that before but that was okay though. It felt great so I had nothing to complain about.

I felt great.

"Same time tomorrow, okay?" She smiled. I nodded and started to make my way to the door.

"Oh and Marcel?" I turned to her.

"If I'm going to be moaning your name, dont put any hair gel on. I like having something to grip on." She deviously grinned.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked out.

Oh boy.

-

A/N:

I cant do sexy._. Im such an epic fail.

My bully even told me that the other day. But isssh okay though, cause I said 'Just like the condom your parents usedc; ' Yes I winked... LOL.

Anyyyyywhoooo, Hope you enjoyed this chappy. Sorry if this was too...... sexualasdjklmb.

okie no.

Kaay then. Love you all! Buhbye! (:

~BettyBoop