What the hell is going on?

A/N:

Whaddup babes lol

Thursday.

And tomorrow is friday with spring break after for me.

CAN I GET A HOLLAAA LOL

Anyways, continue on! x

Song for the Chapter;

Power and Control - Marina and The Diamonds.

"What the hell is going on?"

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Clothes.

Clothes everywhere, from the ground to the sink and the door hangers.

Currently, Marcel was kissing my neck, leaving marks all over. All I was in right now was my bra and panties. I didn't know why but I wasn't getting really into it.

Maybe it's because Mitchell is in your mind and is trying to kill you and Marcel.

Oh shut up, mind.

"Elizabeth, you okay?"

What?

"What?" I asked, my voice coming out as a whisper. "I mean, yeah I am."

"You sure?" Marcel asked, worry written on his face. "We can do this another time. It doesn't seem like you want to do this right n-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips to his which he quickly responded and gently licked on my bottom lip. I smiled into the kiss and when I bit on his bottom, he shuddered in pure pleasure, i'm guessing.

"God Elizabeth." He moaned.

I felt Marcel trail his hands from my thighs, to my bum, and cheekily to the back of my bra.

"No need for this." Marcel grinned before undoing my bra and throwing it across the bathroom.

I kissed down his neck and tugged at his briefs before I yanked them down and threw them as well.

Marcel then picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist by instinct. I was then pushed against my bathroom wall where Marcel started to grind against.

And let me tell you, it felt good.

"Fuck, Marcel." I moaned his name, clawing at his back and dragging them down his torso.

He continued to rub his large bulge against me and I greedily moved my hips against him causing the sweetest rhythm to appear between us.

"Jesus Elizabeth, you're like an angel from heaven itself." Marcel groaned as I started to pull at his hair, knowing that it drove him absolutely crazy.

"Tell me what you want Marcel." I seducedly whispered and nibbled on his earlobe. "Anything you want."

"I want you Elizabeth." He huskily groaned. "All of you."

"Then take me, I'm yours."

And with that, my panties were ripped off and when I mean ripped off, they were ripped off.

"Fuck me, Marcel." I moaned in pleasure when Marcel started to rub my clit.

"Gladly." He smirked, pushing us inside the shower where the water was steaming up the room and was at perfect temperature.

As soon as I kissed his collarbones, I felt his length push into me, causing a gasp to come out of me.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good." Marcel moaned, slowly pushing in and out.

"God, so do you." I moaned, gripping on his shoulders. "You're so big- fuck, just like that- and long, shit, keep going."

Out of no where this deep thrust came from Marcel's hips, causing a loud scream to escape my mouth.

"Yes, oh god, don't stop Marcel." My mouth went to an 'o' after I said that because he continued to do what I asked.

"Are you close?" He breathed out.

I nodded, my eyes squeezed shut and my lip harshly being bitten between my teeth.

"Fuck yes." I moaned. "Yes."

And with that I came, a pleasurable orgasm split through me and I'm pretty sure that it was the best one I've ever gotten, ever.

Marcel quickly pulled out just in timebefore he came all over the shower floor and the water washed it all away.

We stayed in this position, staring deeply into eachothers eyes. I had to say it, I couldn't keep it in any longer. Especially if I was going to leave.

Here it goes..

"I love you." We both said in unison.

A smile cracked on both of our faces seconds after and I quickly pressed my lips against his. A passionate kiss was shared and trust me,

Even Mitchell couldn't ruin this moment.

-

Here I was, in the bathroom where I was brushing out my hair. I smiled when I saw Marcel's pair of boxers on the ground because he was too "sex-tired" to put them back on.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yeah, I'm in here." I called out.

Then Marcel appeared with and angry expression on his face.

"Who wrote this?" He asked, showing me a sticky note.

And then I realized it was Mitchell's warning note.

"What the hell is going on?"

Well shit.

A/N:

Oh crap, Marcel found out.

And Mitchell is a jackass.

Til next time guys and maybe I'll be posting on Sunday.

Maybe.. (;

xoxo

-Jessaayy ♡