Im sorry..

Hey guys, im sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever.

I spent the last months trying to figure out what my password for Wattpad because someone hacked onto my account and was deleting chapters.

But now I am back and here's a new chapter for you all! (;

-

Song for this chapter:

Vagabond-MisterWives.
.

E l i z a b e t h 's  P.O.V

[]

"Elizabeth, what the hell is going on?"

"I can explain."

"Oh I would so love to hear this." Marcel frowned.

"Okay, I need you to calm down first." I said, biting on the inside of my cheek after.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down? How the hell am I supposed to calm down when my girlfr-you are receiving threats." Marcel spoke angrily.

"I don't know Marcel." I said getting irritated. "Just let me explain damn it."

"Fine, go on." Marcel sighed frustratingly.

"Mitchell, he's a... an ex-boyfriend of mine." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "And he's not very fond of the way we broke up." I lied, trying to skip all of the drama.

"Well why am I not surprised." Marcel groaned.

"Look, if you're going to be a dick then maybe you should leave Marcel." I snapped.

"I apologize if my attitude isn't very nice today but you have to understand where i'm coming from," Marcel spoke. "It's frustrating to not know what's actually going on."

"I know okay, i'm sorry that my life isn't perfect, i'm sorry that I dragged you into this mess." I said, tears starting to well up in my eyes. "I'm sorry that everything that's happening right now isn't okay."

"Elizabeth.."

"I'm sorry..." I sniffed, wiping away the tears but more fall. "Let's just leave it at that."

I then feel arms embrace around me and I turn my head to see Marcel looking down at me with remorse and sadness.

"Whatever is going on, I don't care, as long as i'm with the person I love in this whole wide world, i'm perfectly fine with the situation." Marcel spoke softly, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Marcel, how can you say that, you don't even know how bad it actually is." I said only to feel a pair of lips on mine seconds after that.

I responded quickly and kissed back. Our lips fit perfectly together as if they were meant for each other. This kiss was like no other, it held so much passion and feeling. I felt those butterflies that you get in the pit of your stomach.

I saw fireworks even though I had my eyes closed. I didn't care about anything except one thing at that moment. The only reason why we stopped the kiss was because of lack of oxygen. I stared into his green orbs, as they looked so innocent, like looking at a small child who is lost.

I care about Marcel.

I'm in love with him, and I can't let him go.

I just can't..

But I have to.

For the following minutes I finally explained to Marcel, everything, from the day me and Mitchell met, to the note. I was crying through the whole conversation and Marcel was holding me.

"Marcel, we can't be together.." I said.

"W-What?" Marcel, said shocked.

"I can't have you hurt, I just can't, I'm so sorry."

"But-" and I interrupted him.

"No, I love you, I love you with every being and fiber in my body." I took a deep breath and tears we spilling down my eyes. "But you have been in enough problems with me, I can't have you hurting."

"Elizabeth, I don't care, I don't care if I get hurt, I'd prefer to be shot by a thousand bullets then not be with you." Marcel spoke in seriousness and love.

"Marcel, I-" Now he was the one interrupting me.

"I love you, and I'm not going to let you go."

"What do we do then? If we go out with each other, Mitchell will kill us both." I said, cringing at the thought of him.

Marcel thought for a while, before looking up to me.

"We have to runaway."

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"It's the perfect idea, we'll leave this town, and make a new life together, where we'll avoid everything." Marcel smiled.

"But, this is my life, my home, how can I leave again.." I said.

"I know it's going to be hard, but we can get through this." Marcel spoke, holding my hands in his.

"So what do you say Elizabeth, runaway with me?"

I looked at Marcel, his eyes full of hope, and a small smile appearing on my face. I placed a hand on his cheek using my thumb to rub his cheekbone.

.

"I'll runaway with you."

◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Any thoughts?

So now, Marcel and Liza are moving away, do you think Mitchell will catch them?

Possibly a sequel?

Comment what you think!

- jessaayy xx