Last Moments(Pt.1)

A/N:

Hey guys, I'm SORRY for taking so long to update. Enjoy it anyways. Keep voting for the new book name!

Unedited.

--

Marcel's P.O.V

-earlier today-

My eyes fluttered open, wincing a bit because of the harsh lighting coming from the window. I patted the bed next to me, hoping to find Elizabeth to only end up with nothing but a pillow and the sheets.

I sat up and started to stretch when a killer headache came up. My head started to pound and my throat was very dry. It was so dry that my voice sounded like a hoarse whisper.

Not a good sound..

I looked around the bed to find my clothes, but then I cursed out loud. I had found my shirt and jeans but my boxers were no were to be found. Now that is awkward..

Besides looking for my boxers, I actually found a note on the pillow Elizabeth had slept on. The paper was a turquoise color and it had her sent on it.

Don't judge me...

Dear Marcel,

Goodmorning sleepy head. Sorry I hadn't been there when you woke up. I needed to get home and you look too cute asleep. So I didn't want to wake you up. Well I'll see you later, babe. Bye!

P.S: Last night was amazing (;

Sincerely, Liza xx.

A smirk had rose at my lips as I remembered last night's events. I have no idea what had gotten into me but....I liked it. I finally had control and let me tell you..

It felt good.

I chuckled to myself as I put on my clothes. I almost had forgotten to put on my briefs but they were no where to be found.

So, I just shrugged and did my best to tidy up the room. Who am I kidding. It looked like hell in here. Like a tornado had destroyed this room.

Okay now I'm exaggerating. But it looked pretty bad...

Well is not my problem.

--

When got home, I gotten the shower and go visit Liza. I know, I know, she was with me yesterday but she was my...addiction.

My addiction.

Except, she wasn't mine. She was just my tutor who I had fallen in love with. She was the girl who I had lost my virginity to. She was the one girl who I thought was too good for me but was jealous when other girls were by me.

She was a special girl.

I wanted her to be my girl.

I sighed and wrapper my waist with a towel. My hair was dripping wet, but I left it like that. I decided on wearing just some jeans and my packers t-shirt.

My head still hurt but the warm shower made it fade a bit away. I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and I froze. That guy in the mirror wasn't me. He wasn't the same ol' nerdy Marcel that o was.

My hair wasn't swept back and my glasses weren't on. I didn't wear the same plain, and distasteful clothing. This Marcel wasn't me. It's like I became into someone I always wanted to be.

But this was different...

I turned away and strolled out of my house without a word to my mother.

Wow, you even are ignoring your mum now, Marcel?

Shut up me...

God, I need help.

I didn't even notice that I made it to Elizabeth's house already. Her bedroom light was on which meant she was awake. It was dark now and silence sort of filled the air. Except the crickets and faint car noises from far away.

Instead of knocking, I climbed up her tree. When I was about to reach her window, my foot got stuck on a branch and I tried to shake it out. I bent down a bit, holding onto a strong tree trunk which indeed made the leaves rustle.

Finally, I got my foot out and that's when I heard a window open and saw Liza looking out of it. My head popped out, my smile starting to grow.

Thats when a hard metal material hit me, causing me to slipped out of the tree and onto the hard grass-lawn. I faintly heard a clunk sound and Elizabeth yelling.

"Oh my god, Marcel!"

After a while, I got up from the grass and felt a pain in my forearm. It didn't hurt like I imagined but still, it did.

That's when I heard Elizabeth's front door unlock and she practically ran to me. She embraced me into a hug and started to cry.

"Im so sorry marcel, I-I thought you were a kidnapper. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "I didn't mean to hit you, I swear. I'm absolutely sorry Marcel, god I feel terrible.."

I placed my non-injured hand on her chin and raised it for her to look at me. Tears streamed down her face and I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. The only thing that hurts is my hand, nothing too serious," I kissed her forehead. "nothing too serious...."

She weakly smiled at me and brought me slowly inside. My hand would for sure be swollen if I don't get it on ice.

Elizabeth lead us to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack from her freezer. I winced when she gently applied it to my arm. She frowned and held it against it more gently.

My eyes wandered on what she was wearing. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a white tank-top with some pijama pants. She had no make-up on and even like that she looked amazing.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah just a bit..." I answered to only make her sigh.

A tear fell from her eye, and onto her shirt. I distinctively wiped it away with my other hand. She looked up at me and forced a smile.

"I'm really sorry Marcel. God, I'm such an idiot-." I pressed my lips on her, stopping her from finishing that sentence.

She kissed back and pulled away before thing could get heated. Especially in her kitchen.

But boy, did I want it to be...

I pecked her lips once more before taking her up to her room. She closed the door and got under her bed's covers.

I raised an eyebrow but nonetheless I got under too, making sure to not move my hand too much. I switched off her light and wrapped an arm around her. She snuggled up on my chest and sighed.

"Goodnight Marcel."A smile tugged at my lips.

"Goodnight Elizabeth."

Today was very......interesting..

--

A/N:

Woohoo! A long chapter! Me and Betty are really SORRY that we haven't been updating lately but you need to be patience. And if you are you'll get more chapters like this. I hope you like it, I know it's boring but I thought of as sweet. Old Marcel is coming back. (:

P L E A S E

F O L L O W

C O M M E N T

A N D

V O T E!

~Jessayy