Being Introuble And Found

So, Canada was amazing. I got to shop at Urban Planet there! Overall great! But heres your update. You guys have been begging for it. Thanks for the 23.7k. Loves you allc;

--

Elizabeth's P.O.V

When I woke up, Marcel and I we're still in the room. My face flushed of all color as I started to remember last nights events. I was laying on the bed while Marcel was laying his head on my chest. Failing, I attempted to lightly take him off of me but was unlucky. He just snuggled up some more.

"Marcel, wake up. I can't get up." I said, pushing him slightly. He just groaned, rolling off of me and put his face in the pillow.

"You're going to suffocate like that.." I giggled as he hummed in response. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. As my feet hit the cold ground, I shivered.

So, I started to put on my clothes and shoes. When I stepped out of the room, the house was a mess.

Red cups and passed out people were sorrounding the house. There was broken frames and furniture too.

Hah, sucks for whoever lives here.

Looking at myself at the mirror infront of me, I didn't look bad but I didn't look so hot either. You could tell I had sex-hair, my lips were swollen from yesterday's event and my clothes we're ridgity.

So I decided to clean up a bit in the bathroom. I just combed my hair with my fingers to tame it and straightened out my outfit.

I splashed some water in my face and used tissues to take off my make-up since it was a bit smudged.

When I finally looked normal, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way to where Marcel was sleeping. He looked so adorable snuggled up in the duvets. I really didn't want to wake him up, so I left him a note.

I pressed my lips on his cheek and walked outside.

The air wasn't cold but neither was it hot. Thank goodness I decided to wear shorts and a shirt yesterday because if I had worn a tight dress, I would've looked like a walking prostitute.

About an 20 mins later, I got home and that's when it hit me. Shit! My mom must be worried sick.

"Elizabeth, is that you?" My mother called out in the kitchen. Crap...

I took a deep breath and made my way to the kitchen. There was my mom, cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning honey." My mother smiled.

Wait.... Why isnt she screaming at me? It this some sort of trick? Am I going to be on PUNKD?! Damn you TMZ!

"Uh, goodmorning mom."

"I knocked on your door last night but you didn't answer so I guess you we're asleep right?" She smiled. Ohhh, that's why.

"Yeah, I was a bit tired.." I lied. She nodded and served me a plate. Yummy, pancakes and bacon. I dug in and took a sip of my orange juice. We continued to eat while chatting about things. Since we we're talking, I didn't even realize that I had finished.

"Thanks Mom, it was delicious." I thanked her, putting my dirty dish in the sink. She just grinned and did the same.

I trudged to my room, making sure to close it and lock it. Everything looked normal until someone in particular was there and wrapped it's arms around my waist.

"Found you..."

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Cliffhanger.

DUN DUN DUNN.

Heres your chapter, sorry It's short. My Mom was starting to wonder what I was doing so I had to make this quick.

I know alot of you want me to do a Marcel Styles rants but I mean only 35% of you read the authors notes. You can't deny that though, cause It's true. Anyways thanks guys. Keep voting and commenting. Loves you all, buhbye.

~Jessayy