Last Moments (Pt.2)

(Hey guys, oh my god im absolutely fricking sorry that we didnt update in a really long time. I was actually going to update last wednesday but then i saw really mean and hurtful comments that i really didnt appreciate and neither did Betty, so thats why we didnt update. You should know that it takes time for an author to write. But please if you think as though im not updating alot and you want to say immature comments, feel free to remove this story from your library. You're disrespectful opinions just make me disgusted in you and want to update less. Either way, to the people who were using inappropriate comments will be blocked. Maybe for you guys to learn that if you comment hurtful words, I will not continue this book. To whom was actually patient and gave kind comments, thank you so much! I love my readers so much. Well my ranting is over now, so please, carry on.)

Unedited.

--

Chapter 22: Last Moments(Pt.2)

Marcel's P.O.V

-dream-

I woke up in a dark, silent room. It was freezing cold and there was no sound anywhere. The room was pitch black and I couldn't move because I didnt know where to move.

"Marcel..." a voice echoed.

I turned around, looking for the voice behind me. I felt around but there was nothing there.

"Marcel..." The voice grew louder and became familiar.

In at the end of them room, there was a light on and a figure standing. My legs moved slowly to the body, carrying my weight shakily as well.

"Marcel..." Then I knew who the voice was. I didn't even know I was very close to the figure until I recognized the person.

"Elizabeth?" I said nearing to her.

Except,

She wasnt alone..

"Who are you?" I asked the stranger behind her.

Elizabeth looked at me confused until she turned around, only to be stabbed in the stomach by the man. An ear piercing was earned in return and I gasped while my eyes went wide.

"Elizabeth!" I cried out.

The male man then revealed his face, showing his golden blonde locks and pale skin. He wore a devious smirk on his face.

"Why?! Why would you do this to her?!"

"Ohh, Marcel.....silly, silly Marcel." He chuckled as he neared closer to me.

"She wasn't yours to be begin with," He whispered huskily in my ear. "she's always been mine."

Thats when I felt a puncture in chest.....

-end of dream-

I abruptly woke up from the bed, sitting up straight. I was drenched in sweat and my breathing accelerated.
Looking to my right there was Elizabeth. She was snuggle up in the sheets, smiling to herself in her sleep.

I honestly don't know why I had that dream....

Was it a sign?

Was it suppose to mean something?

It didn't make any sense into why I had that dream, or what I should consider a nightmare..

"Marcel?" Elizabeth yawned.

"Yes baby." I croaked.

"Is something wrong?" She said rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand & checking the clock that read 4:23 am.

"No. Just a bad dream, s'all." I weakly smiled.

"Okay, c'mere. I want to cuddle with you." She said, opening her arms which I accepted, sliding my arms around her waist. She snuggled up against my chest & hid her face in the crook of my neck.

I made sure to see that she was fully asleep before I said 4 words I've been dying to tell her but never had the courage.

"I love you, Elizabeth."

---

A/N:

PLEASE

V O T E

C O M M E N T

AND

F O L L O W

NEXT UPDATE: THIS SUNDAY.