Leaving Again..

Hey guys, so this is probably the last chapter of this book.

YES THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL..

possibly..

But if I can get every reader to vote each chapter, then I'll make the sequel.

SO VOTE PPL ILY ALL.

Songs for the Chapter:

Come Together - Echosmith.

Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding.

-

E l i z a b e t h's P.O.V

I sat on my mother's bed in her bedroom. Looking at the photo framed pictures of me and my mom together. Memories of those special moments that were picture perfect to me.

Where have the special moments gone?

I look away from the pictures guiltily, knowing that what I was going to do, was in fact wrong.

I can't leave.. this is my home.

But I have to, I need to.

If I don't leave my old life alone, I won't be able to escape the monster that has the need to ruin my new life.

Mitchell.

Why did I ever have to meet him?

I should've stayed away from Mitchell, but I knew that if I hadn't, I would've been back in my old hometown, and never have met the love of my life named Marcel.

Marcel.

I don't regret ever meeting him, he is what has brought light into my world again. He has showed me that no matter what happens, love will overpower all.

He makes me happy, he gives me butterflies in my stomach as cliche as it sounds. He makes me feel better. And that's all I need.

My thoughts were stopped, when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I didn't move nor did say a word, knowing that the person that was behind me was indeed Marcel.

"We have to leave now."

I looked down at my mother's favorite necklace in the palm of my hand. I opened the heart shaped locket to reveal a picture of  me and my mother.

Tears welled up in my eyes and as the curtains swayed from the soft, warm breeze coming from the open windows, drop by drop, the salty tears fell.

"I know." I whispered, clutching the necklace into my hand.

I took one look at the pictures then feeling the silky, soft sheets of my mother's bed, before standing up, and turning to Marcel.

Here we go..

"I know that this is hard for you, but it's for the best." Marcel weakly smiled. "And I'll always be here, I will."

"I know." I repeated.

Marcel wrapped his arms around my neck, bringing me to him in a warm hug. His light scent filled my senses and I hugged him tighter. I snuggled my head in his chest and him on the top of my head.

"I love you." I spoke softly.

"I love you too." A kiss was placed on the top of my head.

"C'mon, let's go love." He whispered and lightly smiled. I smiled back, through my tears and quickly wiped them as well.

-

We placed our back packs filled with supplies we needed for our trip.

Marcel had mentioned that we would move to a small town for now, he hasn't told me where but neither did I ask. All he said is that we would be able to have a better life there, without any terrible worries.

I looked at my house one last time before opening my car door, and going into the passenger seat. Marcel sat in the drivers seat, turning on the engine and slowly moving out of the driveway.

I didn't notice that I was crying again until I felt a hand on my cheek, wiping the tears away. I looked over at Marcel, who looked concerned but said nothing and for that I was glad.

We sat in pure silence, the sign of leaving my home and life passing as we went into the freeway. I looked out the window, watching as cars passed and time passed like a blur.

When I finally looked at Marcel again, the sky was now dark, the color of dark blue and only a few cars were still in the freeway. I didn't know where we were now, but I didn't mind.

"Maybe you should stop by a motel or something." I spoke, my voice a bit raspy. "So we can spend the night there and you won't be tired."

Marcel shook his head. "I'm fine."

I slightly frowned and turned away from Marcel. I decided to not argue with him, knowing that if I said something else, it could lead to a fight and I didn't want to do that right now.

Then I felt a buzz, from my phone.

I assumed that it was probably from my mother, and I took a deep breath before looking at it quickly..

'You can run, but you can't hide.

I'll find you again honey, and this time they'll be no warning.

-Mitchell.'

And after that, my vision blurred and then, I saw nothing but black..

-

THAT'S IT FOR THIS BOOK OF DWOT.

SO PLEASE VOTE AND I'LL MAKE THE SEQUEL.

BTW I'M GOING TO A CONCERT THIS WEEKEND TO SEE AUSTIN MAHONE, SHAWN MENDES AND THE VAMPS ON SATURDAY AT SAN JOSE. ASDJKLSHSBD.

-jess xx