Chapter 9: No jealousy here.

A/N:

So I'be been thinking, if your going to read my books. Might as well get to know me. Just inbox me any questions and I'll answer them here. Kaaaii. Enjoy.

--

Elizabeth's P.O.V

When I walked into the party, It was basically like Deja Vu. Every party is like this. Either everyone gets drunk and the party doesn't end until 5 o'clock in the morning or this time the police will get here and everybody will runaway. As interesting as it was when I was 14, it gets boring after a while. Especially when your mind is on someone else.

"Hey guys, I'm going to get a drink. Want one?" I asked

They shook their heads and I walked to the kitchen. It was like 10pm and most of the alcohol was gone. I just got a cup of cherry vodka and took a sip. The bitterness with a hint of flavor burned down my throat but I welcomed the feeling.

Alcohol wasn't as pungent as it used to be because I've drank plenty of times before at this point. I walked back with the drink in my hand and looked around for the girls. They weren't in plain sight whatsoever. Standing on my tippy toes, I try to overlook the dancing, crazed teens.

As I walked, I kept shoving people to make my way. But when I started to pass the dance floor something or someone, caught my eye.

There was Marcel with a slutty brunette grinding on him like she had the biggest ass in the world. Her neck thrown back on his shoulder and his hands on her hips. My eyes widened in shock, along with my mouth.

That's when Marcel looked at me and he immediately stopped dancing. What was he doing here? Especially dancing like that with her? Who was she? I had so many questions. None that I would ask though.

Maybe if we we're together, I would be beyond pissed but we aren't as far as I know. So he can dance with whoever he wants.. Right? I quickly look away and start walking again, hoping to find the girls quickly.

I felt a tug on my forearm and I spun around to see Marcel. His eyes holding guilt in them, almost pleading for forgiveness.

"Liza, it wasn't like th-"

"It's okay, you can dance with whoever you want. I can't stop you." I said before yanking my arm away and walking away without another glance. I was trying to not act hurt, even if it did.

I continued to look for Caitlin but there was too many people here. I stood on my tippy toes again, looking through heads to see a better view but no luck whatsoever.

Finally, I gave up. Maybe I'll find them later... I took a sip of my drink and leaned against a wall. Sighing, I closed eyes and downed my drink. Why was I suddenly so upset?

"Hey." A guy with blond hair and piercing blue orbs smiled at me.

"Hi." I open my eyes and smile.

"I'm Niall, you?" He holds out his hand.

"Liza." I shake his hand and blush. I then got an idea.

"You want to dance?" I asked, batting my eyes.

"Um, yeah sure." I grabbed his hand and brought him to the middle of the dancefloor.

A clear view for everyone and especially Marcel. He was talking to that bimbo again and she was practically ready to pounce on him. Her hands on his chest and nearly clawing at his shirt.

The song Who's That Chick by Rihanna was on and I started to move my hips, side to side. I could see from the corner of my eye that Marcel was watching us. So, I decided to mess with him.

I started to grind on Niall. He obliged by wrapping his arm around my waist and moving my hips. I wrapped my arm around his neck and we danced together.

I turned around to be greeted by a pair of lips. I gradually kept my arms around his neck and his still on my waist. His lips were so soft as I kissed him back.

The kiss got pretty heated. I felt his tounge slip in my mouth and our tounges battled for dominance. And there we we're, in the middle of the floor, making out.

Next thing I saw was Niall on the floor......

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Cliffhanger ;o. Errr Nerrr. Lol I'm so Awkward. Drama in Miza town. What ship name should it be? Melizabeth? Larcel? Larry? No, thats takenc; IMMA A LARRY SHIPPER. Only as a bromance though. Anyways. Have a nice day guys and don't forget to ask questions! Kaaaii, Loves you allc;

~Jessaayy