Chapter 11: You're Mine

Hey Guys, We finally have 10.7k reads! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH ♡♡

Anyways, ENJOY!

MATURE CONTENT

Y'all been asking for it you dirty freaks(;

--

Marcel's P.O.V

As I was kissing her, I pushed her to lay down on the bed and hovered over her. She slipped her tounge in my mouth and battle hers with mine.

Her lips tasted like vodka and cherries. She tugged at my shirt, wanting it off and I obliged by pulling it over my head.

She bit her bottom lip, only making me even more turned on. I quickly ducked down again and started to kiss her jaw then her neck.

I could tell I was torturing her. She clawed at my bare back, only causing me to groan. Distinctively, I took her shirt and bra off.

I began to leave wet, trailed kisses on her collar bone then down to the valley of her breast. I made sure to swipe my tounge over the top of her breast. She moaned in response and I smirked.

"Marcel, please..." She begged. I went back to her lips and she tugged at my hair.

I swiftly took off her shorts while she brought my jeans down to my ankles, along with my boxers.

So, only that thin layer of clothing was stopping us. That's when I started to bring them down but she got a hold of my wrists and stopped them.

"Wait, do you have protection?" She asked. I shook my head and started to look around, hoping to find one.

Luckily, I did find it in the nightstand next to us. I quickly slipped it on and slid off her panties.

"Ready?" I growled.

She shook her head and I looked at her confused.

That's when she flipped us and pinned my hands above my head. She kissed me one more time before sliding onto me. She gasped and I moaned in relief.

I waited for her to adjust and after a couple of seconds her hips started to rock. My eyes squeezed shut and I had my lip in-between my teeth.

Her hands slipped off of my wrists and placed them on my chest. I grabbed a hold of her hips, moving them back and forth.

"Fuck... you feel so good on me.." I moaned.

"Mhmm." She moaned due to the sensation.

I couldn't take her torturing movements anymore. So I flip us back, causing her to shreak and started to move into her.

She moaned loudly and bit onto my shoulder. I lifted her leg up and reeled in and out of her.

"Marcel, harder." She moaned in response. I obliged and pounded into her.

"Shit. You're so tight..." I groaned moving in a dangerous speed.

"I-I'm so close.. " She moaned so loud that I was sure that people downstairs could hear us.

"I am t-too.."

I gave a couple of more hard thrusts before we both spilled into eachother. I collapsed onto her, trying to gain my breath. I slowly slid out of her and took the condom off then throwing it away in the trash bin.

"I'm not sure if you drinking is a good idea or a bad one but I like this side of you." She teased as she layed on my chest and put the covers on us.

"Trust me, if this is the Marcel you like, then this is the Marcel you'll get.." I winked. She giggled and I wrapped my arm on her waist.

After a while I heard soft breathing coming from Elizabeth indicating that she was asleep. I soon feel asleep after and let me tell you, it sure was the best sleep I've ever had.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A/N:

Well there's your chapter c; Anyways bye guise. Love yahc;

~BettyBoop