He's Back.

A/N:

Hey, guys. I have a new Harry Styles fanfic. It's coming in 8.13.13. It's Henna Stamilton fanfic. I got the idea while watching Awkward reruns and reading a Harry Styles fanfic. So yeah comment if you want it?

Kay enjoy!

Unedited.

--

"He's Back..."

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Found you..."

I stood there, completely frozen. I recognized that sickening, creepy voice anywhere. It was Mitchell Johnson. My psychotic, ex-boyfriend. Me and Mitchell go two years back, when we were just sophomores. We were always together. He used to care for me just like I cared for him. I was inlove with him.

Was.

That was until one day he had to spent one summer at his uncle's home, where his cousins lived. Let me tell you, his cousins on that side aren't good. They steal, do drugs, drink and smoke. After that summer he wasn't the same. I still remember the first time he went berserk on me.

Flashback

Phone Call

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby." I heard a strange male voice speak.

"Uh. Who is this?"

"It's me Mi-" I didn't get to quite hear well by my mom calling my name. I yelled back a 'What!' but got no reply. I simply just shrugged and went back to my phone.

"Sorry, did you say your name was Michael?" I said.

"No. This is Mitchell, your boyfriend." He said with an angered tone. "Who the hell it Michael?"

"Oh Mitchell, I didn't hea-"

"I said who the hell is Michael!?" He shouted into the phone.

"N-no one. I just didn't hear you well when I asked who this was." I said, hesitantly.

"Bullshit! I'm coming over, right now."

"Mitchell, your overreact-." The phone hung up.

After about 10 mins later, I heard a car door slam, my window being opened and someone coming In. So, there he was, except it wasn't the Mitchell I knew. This Mitchell was more buff and had bloodshot eyes. His hands were in fists and the vains on his arms were popping out.

"Who's Michael?" He said in a calm tone and this relaxed me a bit. I don't understand why he's overreacting over this.

"I said who's Michael?!" He shouted.

"No one!" I yelled back but instantly regretted it when he pinned me to a wall. My eyes went wide and a gasp escaped my mouth. I needed to avoid what was going to happen next.

"Look Mitchell, it was just a mistake. I couldn't hear you very well because my mom called out for me." I said shakily. "I-I love you, only you."

With those words he loosened his grip and his eyes softened. What made me even more shocked was when he dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms on my legs and began to sob.

"I'm so sorry, babe." He cried. "I didn't know. I thought you were cheating on me. Please don't leave me because of my mistake."

"I would never leave you Mitchell, it was just a mistake. I forgive you." I assured him crouching down to his level. He didn't waste time to kiss me and usually his kisses made me get butterflies but this time, it didn't seem right.

End of Flashback

-

After that week, something terrible happened to him. Not like an accident buy he was just not the same. I was asleep in the middle of the night when he came into my room high and drunk. He tried to force me into sex and I told him no but he ended up raping me. After that he threatened to kill me, If I told anyone. I did call the police and he was sent to jail for rape and drug abuse for 5 years but I don't know why he's here. Me and my mom moved states so he couldn't find me.

And yet he did.

"Mitchell, w-what are you doing here?" I managed to say.

"Oh you know. Looking for my beautiful girlfriend who sent me to jail." He said with a smug voice.

"Ex-girlfriend." I said slipping out of his arms and stepping away from him.

"That's the thing babe." I cringed at the word 'babe'. "We never called it off."

"I certainly did." I stood my ground. Before, I couldn't defend myself but now I can because I've been taking self-defense these past years.

"Well, I didn't." He smirked, taking a step towards me. I was ready to defend myself when my mother called for me.

"Honey, who are you talking to?" We could hear her footsteps coming from the stairs.

"I'll be back sweetheart, again." He whispered in my ear and left through the window. My door opened, revealing my mother with a worried look.

"Who was that?" My mother spoke softly. I just turned to the window, watching the curtains flow because of the wind. After a while, I finally had the courage to speak.

"He's back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment, vote and follow. Loves you allc;

~Jessaayy